• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

How about our great President!!!

Thread Rating
3.00 star(s)

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
Discussing is fine. But usually the discussion turns into a fight.

It takes 2 to tango. Be the bigger person. I clearly stated a lot of points earlier in this thread and altho you didn't directly agree, you understood, this means your a lot closer to the center of the isle when you started then you might realize. The moment you stop demonizing the opposition is the first step in maintaining a discussion, not a fight.

My point was that it is pointless for people to fight about it when their opinions at this point really are irrelevant.

Peoples opinions are VERY relevent. We vote based on our opinions, we make choices every day based on our opinions, we spend money every day based on our opinions. The more knowledge we can gain the better our opinions get and the better the choices we make are. And theoretically if we all get better at making choices life sucks less (sign me up)

If you are not going to vent your opinion at your elected officials, why erode relationships with differing opinions?

While I generally agree, it still does not hurt to engage in meaningful discourse. Having your opinion challenged and having to defend it (and possible change it) is insanely liberating. Being able to accept mistakes and grow from them is one of the best attributes you could have in my mind.

beep boop

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
Pissing off liberals still doesn't mean anything is actually happening... STILL.

And I don't know if you've noticed, its far from just the left Trump has been pissing off. Ya know, like on his recent trip to Japan where he mostly wanted to chat about golf. Since thats really all he does anyways.

Jean-Luc Picard

Premium Member
Aug 25, 2017
Blackfoot, Idaho
www.bennyfifeaudio.com
Pissing off liberals still doesn't mean anything is actually happening... STILL.

And I don't know if you've noticed, its far from just the left Trump has been pissing off. Ya know, like on his recent trip to Japan where he mostly wanted to chat about golf. Since thats really all he does anyways.

More like pissing off everyone except your "base" voters.
Liberals
Moderates
Conservatives.

The likelihood of his re-election continues to diminish. His base might be a good chunk, but it ain't a majority.

Last edited:

Bubba

Lifetime Membership
Sep 19, 2008
turkey ridge sd

There you go again. how do you know it was about golf. did the media tell you that like cnn the left side folks or whatever you
call them. :grouphug:

J
Jan 15, 2010
Last edited:

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Dow closed at a record high.... AGAIN!

If he's been as bad as you fools say, I can't wait until someone worth a damn gets in!
I may actually be able to retire one day!

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
There you go again. how do you know it was about golf. did the media tell you that like cnn the left side folks or whatever you
call them. :grouphug:
Im capable enough to watch video and transcripts of events. Its really wild. You should try it, using the never ending supply of information available at our fingertips to stay informed.

J
Jan 15, 2010

If he's been as bad as you fools say, I can't wait until someone worth a damn gets in!

So based on your logic Obama should be the best ever seeing as the market tripled during his presidency. Why am I not surprised that you weren’t praising him for that?

I guess the when the inevitable correction occurs you trumpies will blame that on Hillary?

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
So based on your logic Obama should be the best ever seeing as the market tripled during his presidency.

Are you using Canadian math?
Dow was $9625 on election day 2008.

So you are saying Dow reached near $29,000 during osamas reign.
Very, very false.
Beyond exaggeration.

I do agree with you that a correction is eminent, but trying to buy and sell around that would be very risky. Been there, done that and lost.

J
Jan 15, 2010
Are you using Canadian math?
Dow was $9625 on election day 2008.

So you are saying Dow reached near $29,000 during osamas reign.
Very, very false.
Beyond exaggeration.

I do agree with you that a correction is eminent, but trying to buy and sell around that would be very risky. Been there, done that and lost.

The S&P 500, which economists agree is a much broader representation of the overall market went from 805 to 2264. That’s very close to triple. Do you know how many companies actually make up the Dow jones industrial average?? Either way, I gotta congratulate you on another trump worthy dodge of a question.

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT

It has, this is very exciting! Guess what though , its been climbing very steadily with minimal interruptions since After the market crashed in bottoming out about a month after Obama's inauguration. So we have been on a steady growth pattern since.

It is very obvious that since Trumps election their has been a new spike in growth which is a fairly common even since it "shakes things up" and gets people excited, especially on the tails of almost a decade of steady growth. His goals of deregulation of many industries will obviously bolster economic activity(while creating risk elsewhere). I am curious to see how things hold out for the remainder of his term.

You guys cursed Obama every day as he dug the economy out of one of the biggest holes in US history. Don't hurt yourselves tooting Trumps horn as he keeps this train going.

http://www.macrotrends.net/1358/dow-jones-industrial-average-last-10-years

Also, im not sure why we are trying to create tax breaks that increase the deficit right now? We are seeing awesome economic growth. We don't need to help things along. Times are good, lets start putting money away for when times are lean (ya know, like responsible adults)

DDECKER

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2013
CRAIG COLORADO
sorry haha couldn't resist, But its all in good fun
face-icon-small-happy.gif

zoom in on the crying girl millennial and her im offended hat #love it

reminded me of ya all

a.jpg

Last edited:
J

Jaynelson

Nov 26, 2007
Nelson BC
The TSX is hitting record highs too - so I think that's a very good indication that Trump has not much to do with what's going on in the stock world. If anything, Trump's protectionist policies/threats/babble should be hurting the Canadian markets....but that's not the case. So there ya go.

Side note....how about them CDN weed stocks this week

bholmlate

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2009
Reno, Nevada
But the Big Donners that put congress into office want, like any other shareholder in a corporation (our government) a return on their investment. Their return will be in the form of big tax relief. that is why we will see a big giant whole blown into the deficit. Deficits only matter to the party that is not in power. Once in power they control the purse strings and all is well in the world. The super wealthy know that the Middle class is good at replenishing the coffers when it come time to so they can make a another withdrawal when they need to

Premium Features