• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

How about our great President!!!

Thread Rating
3.00 star(s)

Idcatman3

MODERATOR: Premium Member
Staff member
Nov 26, 2007
Idaho Falls, Idaho
And yet more lies, and taking credit for things Obama did:
http://www.news.com.au/finance/work...t/news-story/4729ccfe40dd1abeadde755ca2c5a769

Mr Townshend said Mr Trump’s comments were simply not accurate and many experts have dismissed his tweets as rubbish.
“He has signalled an interest in modernising America’s nuclear arsenal, nothing more than that,” Mr Townshend said.
“These comments significantly exaggerate the progress that has been made on nuclear weapons policy in this administration so far.”

Washington-based reporter W.J. Hennigan, writes that Mr Trump didn’t order the modernisation of America’s nuclear arsenal.
He notes this was actually done by Barack Obama back in 2014, meaning America’s nuclear strength would be the same as when Mr Trump took office.

“The nuclear arsenal is somewhat smaller than it was 201 days ago because we are in the process of reducing nuclear weapons in compliance with the New START Treaty. And that’s not a bad thing,” he said.

BLITZKRIEG

Lifetime Membership
Aug 30, 2011
MT
Of course it makes sense and is the right thing to do, but the lefty libbies will obstruct moving in the right direction simply because they have equated the wall to Trump.
Anything that our great President Trump is for, they are against.
They are obstructionists.
Los Angeles wants to make it mandatory for contractors to disclose if they have provided any service to the Presidents border wall. Sad tactic.
http://video.foxnews.com/v/5539409878001/?#sp=show-clips

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD

Idcatman3

Staff member
Nov 26, 2007
Idaho Falls, Idaho
I've pretty much run out of patience with the anti-american lefty libbie obstructionists.

These people are choosing American failures over anything that may reflect positively on our great President Trump.
Once again, the right proved that obstructing everything gets you re-elected.

How can you blame them for applying that lesson?

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

BLITZKRIEG

Lifetime Membership
Aug 30, 2011
MT
Once again, the right proved that obstructing everything gets you re-elected.
How can you blame them for applying that lesson?
I disagree, the right has not made moves to single out/black list hard working American companies just trying to make money while providing a service in this manor as related to extending the border wall.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
I disagree, the right has not made moves to single out/black list hard working American companies just trying to make money while providing a service in this manor as related to extending the border wall.

The left refuses to accept that Trump's efforts are solely focused on one goal, to Make America Great Again.
They have fooled themselves into thinking that he always has some egomaniacal hidden agenda.
Not true.
We welcome the left to cross the isle and help move FORWARD!

Last edited:
J
Jan 15, 2010
The left refuses to accept that Trump's efforts are solely focused on one goal, to Make America Great Again.
They have fooled themselves into thinking that he always has some egomaniacal hidden agenda.
Not true.
We welcome the left to cross the isle and help move FORWARD!

Hey mafesto, I'm surprised you aren't on here chirping about how great your great leaders speech this afternoon was, or was the endorsement from the Grand Wizard good enough for ya? I gotta say, he sure was an amazing leader today and really did a looooot of good in helping and bringing together the hurting divided nation that he supposedly leads.

I'm glad to finally see some repubs in congress standing up to his BS.

J
Jan 15, 2010
So tell me JTK, just what did he say that has your panties in a bunch?

Regardless of where you sit on the political spectrum, that was a total failure of leadership. He said "I like to wait for the facts before making a statement" which he has never done before and was total bs as he had all the facts days ago. He said a bunch of nazis marching with torches chanting blood and soil and Jews will not replace me we're full of good people. When a car was run into a crowd in Europe he was the first to scream "Islamic terrorism" but in this case he was unable to say "radical right wing terrorism ". I could go on and on, but any time David Duke says "good job" you are doing it wrong.

Did you even see him talking yesterday? Sounded like an unhinged 9 year old, inserting "fake news" here and there and saying "I follow this much more closely than you people"

That was an opportunity for the leader to be a leader and help bring the nation together but instead he dumped a bucket of gasoline on the fire.

Oh yea, I love how he talked about how he owned the biggest winery ever in Charlottesville too, just couldn't help himself.

Pro-8250

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2008
Northern MN.
Regardless of where you sit on the political spectrum, that was a total failure of leadership. He said "I like to wait for the facts before making a statement" which he has never done before and was total bs as he had all the facts days ago. He said a bunch of nazis marching with torches chanting blood and soil and Jews will not replace me we're full of good people. When a car was run into a crowd in Europe he was the first to scream "Islamic terrorism" but in this case he was unable to say "radical right wing terrorism ". I could go on and on, but any time David Duke says "good job" you are doing it wrong.

Did you even see him talking yesterday? Sounded like an unhinged 9 year old, inserting "fake news" here and there and saying "I follow this much more closely than you people"

That was an opportunity for the leader to be a leader and help bring the nation together but instead he dumped a bucket of gasoline on the fire.

Oh yea, I love how he talked about how he owned the biggest winery ever in Charlottesville too, just couldn't help himself.

Yes, I caught that comment about his winery there. Trump is all me, me, and me.

I like what Tom Brokaw said this morning in stating that Trump blames everything on someone else.

Bubba

Lifetime Membership
Sep 19, 2008
turkey ridge sd
Trump

Ya that trump guy I wish he would beat around the bush and little and quit telling it like it is. we are use to being lied to in the years past dam him anyway.

Idcatman3

Staff member
Nov 26, 2007
Idaho Falls, Idaho
Ya that trump guy I wish he would beat around the bush and little and quit telling it like it is. we are use to being lied to in the years past dam him anyway.

Yeah, I'd hate for Trump to lie to us.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/06/23/opinion/trumps-lies.html
A selection:
JAN. 21 “A reporter for Time magazine — and I have been on their cover 14 or 15 times. I think we have the all-time record in the history of Time magazine.” (Trump was on the cover 11 times and Nixon appeared 55 times.)

FEB. 6 “I have already saved more than $700 million when I got involved in the negotiation on the F-35.” (Much of the price drop was projected before Trump took office.)

FEB. 16 “We got 306 because people came out and voted like they've never seen before so that's the way it goes. I guess it was the biggest Electoral College win since Ronald Reagan.” (George H.W. Bush, Bill Clinton and Barack Obama all won bigger margins in the Electoral College.)

FEB. 28 “And now, based on our very strong and frank discussions, they are beginning to do just that.” (NATO countries agreed to meet defense spending requirements in 2014.)

MARCH 7 “122 vicious prisoners, released by the Obama Administration from Gitmo, have returned to the battlefield. Just another terrible decision!” (113 of them were released by President George W. Bush.)

JUNE 21 “They all say it's 'nonbinding.' Like hell it's nonbinding.” (The Paris climate agreement is nonbinding — and Trump said so in his speech announcing the withdrawal.)

UNE 21 “Last week a brand-new coal mine just opened in the state of Pennsylvania, first time in decades, decades.” (Another coal mine opened in 2014.)

JULY 17 “We’ve signed more bills — and I’m talking about through the legislature — than any president, ever.” (Clinton, Carter, Truman, and F.D.R. had signed more at the same point.)

bholmlate

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2009
Reno, Nevada
That "fake News" Media!!!! what are we going to do about them. they keep drawing up lies about "The Donald" being such a divider with all his rhetoric. The KKK and White Nationalists all seem to be pretty UNITED at this point SO!! again the media gets it wrong.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Whoo Nellie!
I'm gonna have to stop watching the news, and start coming here to get it!
You guy's put such an entertaining spin on it.
Much funner to read it here!

Premium Features