• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

How about our great President!!!

Thread Rating
3.00 star(s)

leisureexpress

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 27, 2008
Reactions: Hawkster
J
Jan 15, 2010
James T Kirk,

Hate to remind you but he was never your President in Canada.

And here's a statement to show just how ignorant one can be: You think they’d have sued him if they weren’t 100% sure of their case? This might get really funny...

LMAO, stunningly ignorant! (and one can easily take anything RG or Trump out of this statement)

Creating headlines for the "elites" is all this is. Dominion does have a stellar reputation for not being corrupt in corrupt elections all over the world, right?
The only damage to dominions reputation came from Rudy, Sidney, Donny and all you saps who are dumb enough to believe them...

You really think dominion would go willingly into a lawsuit like that if they weren’t sure they were clean ? They know all the cards go on the table in a case like this. They also know Rudy has no cards to play...

leisureexpress

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 27, 2008
YES BECAUSE DOMINION AND THEIR ELITEST CONNECTIONS WILL ENSURE THAT "THEIR DEFINITION OF DEMOCRACY" WILL ALWAYS PREVAIL AND REMAIN WITHIN THE CONTROL OF THE ELITES!

in my best commanding voice because I KNOW that the Elites always have my best interests at heart. Always. And forever. And forever after that...............

Reactions: AK1000

leisureexpress

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 27, 2008
That reminds me James T Kirk, did you ever take a stand on denouncing child and human trafficking exploitation?

Sorry if I lost track, but so many people on the left are "silently cool" with child and adult human trafficking and other exploitation of vulnerable people. I know I asked the question before, but I don't think you ever answered before you started ranting about how much you hate some other countries' President.

Reactions: Hawkster
J
Jan 15, 2010
That reminds me James T Kirk, did you ever take a stand on denouncing child and human trafficking exploitation?

Sorry if I lost track, but so many people on the left are "silently cool" with child and adult human trafficking and other exploitation of vulnerable people. I know I asked the question before, but I don't think you ever answered before you started ranting about how much you hate some other countries' President.
Dude, your orange god hung out with Jeffery Epstein and perved out watching teenage beauty pageant contestants in their dressing rooms and you love him and you have the gall to accuse others with no basis of exploitation? Something’s are ok to joke about, exploiting the vulnerable is not one of them. You need serious help.

Reactions: RiotCountry
S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
Dude, your orange god hung out with Jeffery Epstein and perved out watching teenage beauty pageant contestants in their dressing rooms and you love him and you have the gall to accuse others with no basis of exploitation? Something’s are ok to joke about, exploiting the vulnerable is not one of them. You need serious help.
All these QAnon people are screwed in the head. Worst case of cult brainwashing I've ever seen. It used to be spiritual but now it is political. Alex Jones was just the beginning

J
Jan 15, 2010
YES BECAUSE DOMINION AND THEIR ELITEST CONNECTIONS WILL ENSURE THAT "THEIR DEFINITION OF DEMOCRACY" WILL ALWAYS PREVAIL AND REMAIN WITHIN THE CONTROL OF THE ELITES!

in my best commanding voice because I KNOW that the Elites always have my best interests at heart. Always. And forever. And forever after that...............
Yeah, it’s all about the evil elites alright. Once again, I gotta ask, if the “elites” are so all powerful then how did Donny ever win? There’s no way the “elites” as you describe them being responsible for literally everything could have let that happen? I mean, if they can coordinate with a dead guy like Hugo Chavez to use dominion to steal the election then they must be all powerful...

How do you fit a helmet over your tinfoil hat?? Or do you not actually ride anything other than a 1998 xlt in your driveway?

Reactions: simple

leisureexpress

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 27, 2008
So, JTK, since you don't denounce pedophilia again.

I'm cool with that.

I've got a coworker who told me he went on a vacation to Laos and hit up the child prostitution rings while he was there. Before that I thought he was a good dude. I keep a lot of distance now. He hates Trump too. Co-incidence between you and him. I think not.

Last edited:

leisureexpress

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 27, 2008
Sounds like simple and JTK are pedos since they continually don't want to denonuce it.

J
Jan 15, 2010
So, JTK, since you don't denounce pedophilia again.

I'm cool with that.

I've got a coworker who told me he went on a vacation to Laos and hit up the child prostitution rings while he was there. Before that I thought he was a good dude. I keep a lot of distance now. He hates Trump too. Co-incidence between you and him. I think not.
Seriously dipshit, give it up. You really want to keep pushing that angle? The fact that you said that you’ve “got” a coworker that did that rather than “had” a coworker that did that speaks volumes about you. If one of my coworkers did that and bragged about it at work they’d be part of a concrete footing right now.

leisureexpress

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 27, 2008
Seriously dipshit, give it up. You really want to keep pushing that angle? The fact that you said that you’ve “got” a coworker that did that rather than “had” a coworker that did that speaks volumes about you. If one of my coworkers did that and bragged about it at work they’d be part of a concrete footing right now.
Well, he hates Trump now so that's the way it works in a big company 20+ years later. Kapiche.

LOL, character.

S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
But hey he gets to act like he knows about being a small business owner when he keeps his job only because the boss feels bad for his retarded cousin who got fired from WalMart. I must be wrong though, not even retards are this filled with hate.

Premium Features