• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

How about our great President!!!

Thread Rating
3.00 star(s)
D

Dobber1

Nov 26, 2007
Colorado
It’s starting to sound more like change than car keys now...even if it’s not, l like the entertainment factor. ✌️

This could be the real ‘Money from Heaven’...

S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
That was back to the Fox News vs. CNN platforms that we are used to. Trump blew it on the last question because he knows he isn't gonna see another inauguration. He just practiced his Twitter tirade of complaining that politicians can't get things done. Does he forget that he is a politician that couldn't get it all done also? Just once admit you were wrong ya sociopathic asshole. Abraham Lincoln Junior over here.

D

Dobber1

Nov 26, 2007
Colorado
l like to think of politicians as people (if you can call them that) who spend most of their life (along with loosely spending our tax dollars) in the political arena. He’s ‘simply’ not done yet either...but he does get under your skin quite easily. ?

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
Not about the person, it is about what he has/can do for the country. Anyone that votes based on how they like the person or his personality needs to take a look at themselves. My parents and brother both look at Trump at how he talks, his personality, etc. Bullshit. Look at the end result. I don't care if Trump has 6 girlfriends, fooks monkeys, spanks donkeys, or signs documents with a dirty finger after sticking it up his bum. End results. Trump 2020.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
After last night, we can look forward to four more years.
We won't see joe anymore, and hopefully after the country has seen the real camela harris, her ship has sailed as well.

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
Joe really blew it when he started talking about solar and wind , he has no idea . If he's going to peddle it could he at least live it .
Remember that battery operated people mover bus that failed in Chicago ? Guess who got it next ? ? Dems , gotta love them .
Biden claims he has unions backing him up , that is kind of true . Those high up in that area have backed him in the health care act they initiated , what better way than to brake the backs of small businesses . Now he wants to call it the Biden health care ?

S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
Not about the person, it is about what he has/can do for the country. Anyone that votes based on how they like the person or his personality needs to take a look at themselves. My parents and brother both look at Trump at how he talks, his personality, etc. Bullshit. Look at the end result. I don't care if Trump has 6 girlfriends, fooks monkeys, spanks donkeys, or signs documents with a dirty finger after sticking it up his bum. End results. Trump 2020.
End result over ethics. Got it. I see it all the time in my industry. Contactors not pulling permits, hiding ****ty work behind walls and panels, buying cheap Chinese garbage instead of what is specified. It is so patriotic to be lazy, cut corners, and slap a band aid over an actual problem, lol. Fundamentally opposed to change because it takes time and money. Then they cry that it isn't fair when we don't hire them again and they have to go chase work with new clients that don't expect lazy morons to be doing important jobs. Then the cycle continues. That is what makes MAGA so funny to us. It is the crowd that can't grasp what Great is anymore.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
End result over ethics. Got it. I see it all the time in my industry. Contactors not pulling permits, hiding ****ty work behind walls and panels, buying cheap Chinese garbage instead of what is specified. It is so patriotic to be lazy, cut corners, and slap a band aid over an actual problem, lol. Fundamentally opposed to change because it takes time and money. Then they cry that it isn't fair when we don't hire them again and they have to go chase work with new clients that don't expect lazy morons to be doing important jobs. Then the cycle continues. That is what makes MAGA so funny to us. It is the crowd that can't grasp what Great is anymore.
That gobbly goo is as relevant to Trump's presidency as macaroni is to cast iron.

D

Dobber1

Nov 26, 2007
Colorado
That gobbly goo is as relevant to Trump's presidency as macaroni is to cast iron.

Scary chit...l was about to post something similar.

Bad craftsmanship, been going on forever & always will. Somewhere today, the worse pilot in the world was flying too. No big deal, it’s all Trumps fault. We survived 8 years of the O & Joe Show, hopefully they’ll get that same experience.

Premium Features