• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

How about our great President!!!

Thread Rating
3.00 star(s)

Timbre

Premium Member
Nov 1, 2008
Southwestern Idaho
Biden thinks he was part of a great economy, but that could not be farther from the truth. The graphic below compares Obama's economy to Trump's economy.

The "V" shaped recovery is REAL - the data does not lie!!!

1602110920972.png

bholmlate

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2009
Reno, Nevada
Kind of sort of a debate. Both pretty much dodged all the important questions. However, you can't deny what i am sure will turn into "Fly Gate" you know what they say about flies

Last edited:

BirdmanID

Lifetime Membership
Apr 10, 2019
Idaho falls
She is no leader. She is only about her.
No thanks.

No thanks based on the fact that she was chosen first and secondly based on race and sex above all other criteria. So the party of tolerance and acceptance picked their VP candidate on racism and sexism. “It’s time we had a woman of color in XYZ role”. Uhhhhhh, what does that have to do with anything that really matters?As joe rogan has said, “its time for a woman president so we can prove a woman cant do that job either! “ guess that applies tothe VP role too.

S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
Lol perv
2d58255de2c6939cb7681c7916dc380a.jpg

BLITZKRIEG

Lifetime Membership
Aug 30, 2011
MT
That was a nice introduction to the first female president of the US. I could hear the legions of white men yelling at the TV from miles away! Lol
Simple nobody cares about race & gender. The media, left and yourself try to make it all about identity politics to hide the fact that she is unfit for the position.

S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
Simple nobody cares about race & gender. The media, left and yourself try to make it all about identity politics to hide the fact that she is unfit for the position.
Nobody? I'm pretty sure a whole lot of women want to see a woman as president. They are pretty sick of men and their ego. Are you saying their opinion doesn't count? It sounds like you are speaking for yourself. Glad that you don't see race or gender, how does that privilege taste on your side of the table? White bread tastes pretty bland to me but that is my opinion.

Identity politics seems like a new term for you. Did Tucker Carlson feed you that one recently?

BLITZKRIEG

Lifetime Membership
Aug 30, 2011
MT
Nobody? I'm pretty sure a whole lot of women want to see a woman as president. They are pretty sick of men and their ego. Are you saying their opinion doesn't count? It sounds like you are speaking for yourself. Glad that you don't see race or gender, how does that privilege taste on your side of the table? White bread tastes pretty bland to me but that is my opinion.

Identity politics seems like a new term for you. Did Tucker Carlson feed you that one recently?
Wow! Just like the MSM you are trying to twist my words, good job you!

S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
Wow! Just like the MSM you are trying to twist my words, good job you!
You talk directly to the media? Where can I read your articles? I would love your unfiltered opinion on the middle east conflict, european politics, and trade disputes in sub Saharan Africa. **** even what 850 motor is best would be interesting. Send some links buddy!

Premium Features