• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

How about our great President!!!

Thread Rating
3.00 star(s)

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
Regulations are extremely problematic , just like you said , Oboma assigned a new secretary of the interior which is at a completely opposite end of whom Trump chose .

That person that Oboma chose to over see an area that the whole outside country believes is some heavenly place is the same person that was the President of REI . Not saying we don't need regulations so don't go there .

At least Trumps choice is for enjoying the great outdoors .

There is a massive difference on what both sides believe those people that are enforcing some of those regulations are coming from , where ??? And what do they believe in ???

Sure isn't this fun loving group .

Trump isn't against science , that's the left talking . I thought his beliefs are in scientology .

The keystone was an embarrassment to a majority of Alaskans , those Alaskans that went down there and protested where from organizations that get the biggest federal hand outs .

S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
Current secretary of interior is

David Longly Bernhardt (born August 17, 1969) is an American politician, attorney, oil and energy industry lobbyist, and a government administrator.

So he gets a pass because he "enjoys the outdoors". Even with an obvious politically motivated background? Sally Jewel because of her ties to REI makes her the enemy? She "enjoys the outdoors" as well. Sounds like a pretty shallow judgement to me.

Sounds like it is more of a blue team vs red team thing to me. Always going to happen in a cabinet position. So is there any depth to your position besides this? I struggle to see it in what you wrote.

What was Ken Salazar to you then? He worked the middle as far as a recall.

Scientology isn't science based BTW. Trump isn't one anyway.

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
Here's one for you , all these far left wackos ?
Who color do they choose ? If it makes any sense let's also say far right .

BLITZKRIEG

Lifetime Membership
Aug 30, 2011
MT
Can’t think of anyone or anyway to say it better, and sure as hell none of the US news stations could.
I appreciate how an outsider looking in can see what most Americans have gone so blind and deaf to whats taking over in their own country.
“It might be unfashionable to say so’ but President Trump ‘is the hope of the side.’

Premium Features