• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

How about our great President!!!

Thread Rating
3.00 star(s)
S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
You are a full fledged idiot. They didn't block people from coming from China to here correctly. They didn't quarantine or test or anything. There was no guidance at the international borders, ports, etc. The states had to figure it out without federal guidelines. Only tweets and confusion. It was a complete failure. I swear your head is up someone's ass because you can't even remember a few months ago.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
You are a full fledged idiot. They didn't block people from coming from China to here correctly. They didn't quarantine or test or anything. There was no guidance at the international borders, ports, etc. The states had to figure it out without federal guidelines. Only tweets and confusion. It was a complete failure. I swear your head is up someone's ass because you can't even remember a few months ago.
You sure seem to resort to name calling when you cannot come up with anything intelligent to say.

BLITZKRIEG

Lifetime Membership
Aug 30, 2011
MT
I swear your head is up someone's ass because you can't even remember a few months ago.

My dear friend I believe your memory is sharp as a tack but you are remembering the garbage from your fake news outlets.
Couple of months back nobody new what the virus was, Trump did block travel from China and left called him racist all while pushing for impeachment.
I’m trying to differentiate if your talking points are more from Pelosi or Don Lemon?

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
They quarantined people a couple of months before January . A private plane brought back quarantined Americans threw here . They secured a part of the airport so the people could get off and service be done . No service to the internal to the plane was done even though it was suppose to be .The people contracted to do so refused . It was fueled up and went to a base in California where they sat out a period of quarantine before allowed to go home . How things have changed , never heard of any of them being infected .

Side note , when fighter jets blow over the top of roof houses and you can see the pilots laps it's not for show and tell . Being a port to the world has a price

S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
Blitz knows how to deflect but I'll always try to educate you beyond your own influence. Keep thinking I watch TV if it makes you feel better

Timeline right there. Follow it. Minimal efforts until March. Worked against people instead of with them. China effort was all talk and no action. People were pouring through with covid and most were already here. Tests didn't work and barely used.

More links. Careful not to include opinions...

BLITZKRIEG

Lifetime Membership
Aug 30, 2011
MT
Blitz knows how to deflect but I'll always try to educate you beyond your own influence. Keep thinking I watch TV if it makes you feel better
Timeline right there. Follow it. Minimal efforts until March. Worked against people instead of with them. China effort was all talk and no action. People were pouring through with covid and most were already here. Tests didn't work and barely used.
My friend it is easier to look back on ANY situation and point out what could have been done better.
Everything Trump did at the time was the best that could be done with the info given.
Besides you owe Trump thanks as he has pushed to get our prescription drugs made in the US instead of china, “self reliant.”
Your dems have tried to push this virus/fear agenda to keep people at home and not working to push unemployment over 10% thru the nov elections.
Never mind the fact the the news is hell bent on a daily report of new covid cases but yet we never hear a death rate? Because covid is far less likely to kill you than the normal old flu.
If the democrats really truly believed in the covid lie they would help stop the inflow of illegall immigrants into our country that are carrying covid and other far worse diseases(never mind the hushed child trafficking amongst illegals).
Open your Simple mind

S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
Are you sure you aren't related to Trump because all you do is make excuses. Blame someone else. Party line bullshit. You are too far gone to ever come back to center. You only seek information to justify your viewpoint. Just a member of a delusional cult. Hope they serve great snacks for ya. I just wonder how adults get this way. Must run in the family or they have limited experience collaborating with groups of people. Where you work together to solve problems. Nope, it is the plumbers fault not mine. I see it all the time with sloppy contactors with limited skill sets.

Last edited:
S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
This is what it is like talking to right wingers
03338d4851a726811ad498e05f1f44a6.jpg

BLITZKRIEG

Lifetime Membership
Aug 30, 2011
MT
Are you sure you aren't related to Trump because all you do is make excuses. Blame someone else. Party line bullshit. You are too far gone to ever come back to center. You only seek information to justify your viewpoint. Just a member of a delusional cult. Hope they serve great snacks for ya. I just wonder how adults get this way. Must run in the family or they have limited experience collaborating with groups of people. Where you work together to solve problems. Nope, it is the plumbers fault not mine. I see it all the time with sloppy contactors with limited skill sets.
Whole list of insults but no rebuttal. Yes I am the problem.

Premium Features