• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

How about our great President!!!

Thread Rating
3.00 star(s)

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
In Trumpville they are different, but for the rest of us sane people across the US they are the same thing and the election process treats them the same got to love spin on semantics there Mefasto. Do you not mail in your absentee ballet there buddy because you are curently out of the juristiction they you live in? Which make this even more ironic because Trump was in palm springs the last time he sent in he absentee ballet in a state that you dont have to give a reason why you are mailing in your ballet. I am a bit taken back at the fact i have to explain this process to you since you seem well versed in it no?

Well we voted absentee in 2016.
We did this at the county court house.
We did not vote by mail.

Edit-after some research I can understand the confusion, but there is a difference.

Last edited:

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
In Trumpville they are different, but for the rest of us sane people across the US they are the same thing and the election process treats them the same got to love spin on semantics there Mefasto. Do you not mail in your absentee ballet there buddy because you are curently out of the juristiction they you live in? Which make this even more ironic because Trump was in palm springs the last time he sent in he absentee ballet in a state that you dont have to give a reason why you are mailing in your ballet. I am a bit taken back at the fact i have to explain this process to you since you seem well versed in it no?

This should help you understandEfbbr6qWkAMMD8f.jpeg

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
And you may find it interesting that Millie Weaver has been arrested (framed) for burglary......
People don't like this info being exposed.

bholmlate

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2009
Reno, Nevada
And you may find it interesting that Millie Weaver has been arrested (framed) for burglary......
People don't like this info being exposed.

That!!!! or she just F'd up we will just have to wait for the full indepth investigation by Alex Jones Next week on "Infowars" the only truthful news outlet

Premium Features