• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Hills

W
Dec 1, 2007
WYOMING
Wow Red Neck City on this thread.. I just wasted 3 minutes of my life reading all that crap..

Hey nice pics though.. Maybe you boys should learn to wear a helmet, tow a sled, and oh yea jump higher then a deadwood phone book. :eek:

Hope the hills get more snow then that this year!!

R

rev440alaska

Sep 19, 2008
Cheyenne wy
we made it about to lookout. there was 8-12 inches of snow there. we never went off the trail. i check that webcam all the time. we knew there wasnt much snow when were going there but we were bored. the hills got some more snow today. but it started raining here so who knows what its doing there. that webcam is at like 1300 ft so you cant really tell what it is like at the trailhead.

Oct 13, 2008
haha im glad you like the sticker! well ive always been a cat person and have always been the one in the group with a cat and well i want to keep my pride yet out ride the cats.what better way to beat one then with its own colors haha

A

AkLogan

Nov 26, 2007
Kenai, Alaska
i htink i might head up there tomorrow to just got rally around on some trails with the 440 will see the web cam showed good snow so who knos

R

rev440alaska

Sep 19, 2008
Cheyenne wy
i could beat any sled out there with my turbo 120 mini z. its got a 900 king cat motor in it with bender turbo and nitrous, v force 3 reeds, ported and polished, shaved head, air pods, speedwerx y pipe, pipe and can, its got a 92 x 2'' track. anti ratchet drivers, m10 suspension. simmons skis, all bolts are titanium, all shafts are titanium. has a fabcraft tunnel, it has mountain cat 570 gearing. has a team clutch, its got 8 inch fly risers and bars. and to make it even faster is has a flame paint job. the flames alone add 10-15 hp depending on how many people can see the sled at that moment.

C
Nov 26, 2007
dankorage
I know lots of guys that would take a shorty over a long track anyday as long as its got the paddle and the horsepower, they arent that bad if you hit your line and hit it haulin ***, they are fun to ride. But how often do you see them doing all that THC climbing in 3 feet of powder... or even a foot of powder? Not often if ever, maybe some of the 136 Renegade 800s but no 440 121s. MY opinions biasd though cuz i love the 150" class. We got snow guys so everybody go to petersville this weekend and GET OUT of the house!!

Oh yea, Andy, my Phazer will take you out of the hole.. got that new powerclaw 141 on it now..

So when does a short track start to become a long track? I have a 136" on my sled. Just wonder the cut-off on the short track. I gues i have a medium track huh? As long as it goes fast enough to get my attention thats all i care about! :D

T
Nov 21, 2007
Wasilla Alaska
Wow , there's a lot of phail in this thread ....

fail.jpg

A
Oct 14, 2008
hey i was the kid in the pic jumping with no helmet, first of all... it was like two inches of air, second, i rode all day with a helmet an took it off as i was about to load my sled, we didnt get any riding pics so we thought it would be funny if i jumped a tiny little dirt burm, sorry for riding guys

Premium Features