• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Help please turbo phazer!!

Nov 26, 2007
Cranbrook B.c
The sled is a 2007 phazer with syngerys turbo kit. Ok so I was out riding for the weekend, I rode all day saterday and the sled ran fine like it always does. Then on sunday I was out for a ride and it was running fine like it always does nothing diffrent at all, about half way through the day i shut it off then go to start it and engine code 43 is blinking and it wont start at all not even crank but the funny thing is i could turn the key off and everything would stay on the display screen(code 43). So i unhooked the battrie and hooked it up again and the sled started no problem and ran fine. Then about an hour later it does the same thing engine code 43 and wont start and wont shut off unless i unhook the battrie. So after some tinkering arround we jumped the solinoide and got the sled to start but it ran like crap and died again 5 minutes later so we gave up and towed it back. Why would it be doing this i checked out every wire and everything i could think of. Is the computer screwed? or am i missing something. I found out that 43 is something to do with the ecu or ecm like its not getting enough power or has a faluty wire somewere i have been looking for hours and cant find anything.

Any help would be great because the poker run is this weekend and i dont want to miss it. Thanks, Travis.

whatryan

Lifetime Membership
Dec 19, 2007
lemars iowa
check the ground block mine had wire in there melt the block is yellow and on the oil tank side right above it its wrapped in wiring harness

L
Jan 2, 2008
Cranbrook BC
told ya I would find somthing for it.

From the Tech Manual : "Fuel System Monitoring Voltage. ECU is unable to monitor the battery voltage (open or short in the line to the ECU)" So, ...

There is a fuel system fuse. Check all fuses for intermittentcy and/or loose connection in sockets.

From the fuel system fuse, there is a R/G wire going to the Fuel System relay. This wire could be chaffed and shorted.

At the Key Switch there is a B/W wire going to the Fuel System Relay. The connection to the switch could be loose or the wire could be chaffed between the switch and relay.

The Fuel System Relay and/or the connections to it could be bad/loose or shorted from water intrusion.

The wires to the ECU from the Relay could be chaffed and shorting into another component. (R/L and L/R wires between relay and ECU)

The connection at the ECU could be loose or shorted due to water intrusion.

Premium Features