• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Hawaii again declares Obama birth certificate real

W
Nov 2, 2001
Boise, Id
""Quote:
Originally Posted by Wade View Post
I've asked the same question myself about the RNC, and why the DNC would take the chance of being embarrassed.

That is the biggest questions and whole that get put into this controversy..""

I have thought about this also.
I am willing to bet the thought about bo's eligibility was never even a thought that crossed anyone's mind. They simply saw a great opportunity to get someone that was liberal enough to push the country in the direction they wanted (the DNC that is). By the time it became clear he had a real chance the RNC was on the run, the DNC wasn't going to rock the boat. They had a guy that could get the votes and also help some of their less sure bets get elected. The RNC was scared to death of the media and was just trying to stay afloat, by that time they knew they were sunk, they were in damage control.

By the time this whole thing came up, it was WAY to late for the DNC to back out and the RNC didn't dare say anything for fear of losing even more. Now the situation is such that the DNC has to back him with everything they have. If it comes out that there is some skeleton in his closet that is REALLY bad, they will get clobbered in 2010. The RNC is trying to rebuild trust and get voters back. If they start openly attacking Bo and demanding the information they will look petty (or be portrayed that way by the DNC and the press). So they sit back and fight the bills and let the people fight for the information. That way they get to look more statesman and still get the info out there.

You get a scooby snack for that. That's the exact same conclusion I came up with.. Add on to it, everyone was confident Hillary would win, Obama came out of nowhere with a huge head of steam. It was too late.

Someone asked if the DNC ever asked for Hillary's birthcertificate. They said no, it's not our responsibility to check that. She's a US Senator, that's good enough for us. :)

Premium Features