• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Hawaii again declares Obama birth certificate real

redlineguy

Lifetime Membership
May 11, 2004
CT
Hawaii again declares Obama birth certificate real
AP

President Barack Obama gestures while speaking on the South Lawn of the White AP – President Barack Obama gestures while speaking on the South Lawn of the White House in Washington, Monday, …

By JAYMES SONG, Associated Press Writer Jaymes Song, Associated Press Writer – Tue Jul 28, 1:54 am ET

HONOLULU – State officials in Hawaii on Monday said they have once again checked and confirmed that President Barack Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural-born American citizen, and therefore meets a key constitutional requirement for being president.

They hoped to stem a recent surge in the number of inquiries about Obama's birthplace.

"I ... have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawaii State Department of Health verifying Barack Hussein Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural-born American citizen," Health Director Dr. Chiyome Fukino said in a brief statement. "I have nothing further to add to this statement or my original statement issued in October 2008 over eight months ago."

So-called "birthers" — who claim Obama is ineligible to be president because, they argue, he was actually born outside the United States — have grown more vocal recently on blogs and television news shows.

Fukino issued a similar press release Oct. 31, but was prompted to speak out again because of the renewed attention on Obama's beginnings. Hawaii's Health Department has been flooded in recent weeks with questions from individuals and several national TV news networks asking for proof that Obama was indeed born in Hawaii.

"They just keep asking over and over and over again," Health Department spokeswoman Janice Okubo said.

The Constitution states that a person must be a "natural-born citizen" to be eligible for the presidency. Birthers contend that Obama's birth certificate is a fake, and many say he was actually born in Kenya, his father's homeland. They've challenged his citizenship in court.

One widely circulated YouTube clip of a town hall meeting showed a Republican congressman getting booed for saying Obama is a citizen. Talk show host Rush Limbaugh and CNN's Lou Dobbs have also raised the issue, and 10 Republican members of Congress co-sponsored a bill that would require future presidential candidates to provide a copy of their original birth certificate.

However, it appears Congress has moved on and has accepted Obama's island birthplace. The U.S. House on Monday unanimously approved a resolution recognizing and celebrating the 50th anniversary of Hawaii becoming the 50th state. A clause was included that reads: "Whereas the 44th President of the United States, Barack Obama, was born in Hawaii on August 4, 1961."

State law bars the release of a certified birth certificate to anyone who does not have a tangible interest.

However, Obama's birth certificate along with birth notices from the two Honolulu newspapers were brought forward even before he took office. But that's done nothing to shake the belief by many Obama critics that the president was born abroad.

Still don't see how he did all the travel....Hmmmmmm

ruffryder

Lifetime Membership
Aug 14, 2002
So will you guys finally stop? Looks like all congress is past it... You guys should too..

D
Nov 26, 2007
Innisfail, Alberta
I don't have a dog in this fight as a Canuck, but wouldn't the whole issue go away if he just released the long form and travel records as well as any scholarship info that is in question? It seems pretty straight forward. BO's reluctance to do so suggests he has something to hide.

ruffryder

Lifetime Membership
Aug 14, 2002
if you have nothing to hide and everyones wanting to know just show it!!!
Everyone does not want to know... just a small percentage..
I'm with you but I just don't understand why they just don't show it so everyone can move on.
Everyone has moved on... well most it seems.. Some people just won't be satisfied..

Anyone ever thought that this is just a distraction for all the nut jobs out there... Get the conspiracies going with this one, so he can really focus on the task at hand?

Last edited:
E
Nov 26, 2007
Covington, WA

Everyone has moved on... well most it seems.. Some people just won't be satisfied..

Anyone ever thought that this is just a distraction for all the nut jobs out there... Get the conspiracies going with this one, so he can really focus on the task at hand?

I get your point Ruffy but why not just show the doc's? Game over..

W
Nov 27, 2007

So when a soldier challenged it and won, that doesn't make you the slightest bit suspicious?

O

Ollie

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mar 16, 2004
Colorado

Bush was ordered by the dems to produce all his college transcipts, McCain was ordered to produce his college transcipts as well as medical records.

the Obamanation spends over A MILLION DOLLARS, to NOT produce any documents and you don't find this hinky in the least?
Come on, if Bush had done the same thing the dems and the press would destroy him. When the obamanation produces the documents, it will stop. Till then, it won't stop.

I don't care how many times it is "reported" that it's all good. SHOW ME THE EVIDENCE.

Ever hear of a cover-up?
Cause that is what it is looking like to more and more people.
Why do you think they "checked again". It isn't because the issue is dead. It's because it is gaining steam and more and more people are starting to ask, "if there is nothing to hide, why not produce the documents?"

It's a simple question.
It will be answered. Maybe not now, but it will be answered.
What is he hiding?

T

thomps33

ACCOUNT CLOSED
May 20, 2009
O

Ollie

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mar 16, 2004
Colorado
Does the one he provided in December of '07 work for you?

http://zzzlist.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/barack-obama-birth-certificate_472x460.jpg

Just bringing in loose ends as this post caught my eye.

Actually no.
That isn't anything that proves anything.
That is issued by Hawaii and could be used by a full citizen or dual citizen or what is called live birth. Which means he was born someplace else but arrived in Hawaii within (I think it is) 3 days of the actual birth.

What everyone is calling for and what all the law suits are about is the long form certificate. That one would show the doctor, when and where he was born, who was present, a WHOLE lot of info that isn't on that one.

There is actually a lot more to this than "just" his birth cert.. There are questions about his schooling, where he went to school, what he studied, how he traveled all over the world and under what nationality. These questions won't be answered till he produces the documents.

He has spent over a million dollars to ensure this information is never made public.

And the question is..........

Why?

Sturgis Sledder

Lifetime Membership
Feb 7, 2003
Sturgis, SD

Sturgis Sledder

Lifetime Membership
Feb 7, 2003
Sturgis, SD
Actually no.

There is actually a lot more to this than "just" his birth cert.. There are questions about his schooling, where he went to school, what he studied, how he traveled all over the world and under what nationality. These questions won't be answered till he produces the documents.

He has spent over a million dollars to ensure this information is never made public.

And the question is..........

Why?

If you look at his Indonesian School Record it says that his country of citizenship is Indonesia (line #3), and that he goes by Barry Soetoro (Line #1).

obama%20indonesia.jpg

ruffryder

Lifetime Membership
Aug 14, 2002
What does that say on line 2? Honolulu??? Can't even read that thing clearly anyways...

Looking more closely at it, I don't think it says what you say it is saying...

Last edited:

ruffryder

Lifetime Membership
Aug 14, 2002
There are far too many questions than answers on this. He could avoided the whole deal by simply PROVIDING THE DOCUMENTS. Why is that so hard to understand???

What if there is nothing other than the certificate that is shown? What if that is all that there is? hmmmm....

Premium Features