• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

FRIKKIN HOMO"S at it again!

ruffryder

Lifetime Membership
Aug 14, 2002
No offense, but you seem to be the one saying some really stupid sh!t in this thread.
Butt, to each their own.

None taken, though it would be nice to know what stupid sh!t you are specifically referring too, and what your own point of view on the subject is...

To each their own? I thought that was completely contradictory to what Framus said?

ruffryder

Lifetime Membership
Aug 14, 2002
I honestly cannot understand why anyone would even stick up for a homosexual, especially if he/she is strait. It is about choice, not anything else.

Why? Are we only allowed to stick up for people that are in our own group? The reason is that someday, someone will do the same for me.... someone probably already did the same for you too....

We should all be standing up for things we believe in......

B

Bubba700

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 26, 2007
Rexburg ID
I honestly cannot understand why anyone would even stick up for a homosexual, especially if he/she is strait. It is about choice, not anything else. Psychs cant tell me that some homos have no choice. Sometime I think the psychs need a psych.

Anyone else see the man who gave birth? I know, not possible. It was actually a woman, who had a sex change(well kinda) and kept her innerds so she...I mean he....well, I mean it, could bear children. Even it was so confused that it could not decide what it really wanted to be.

Nothing, and I mean, nothing is normal about a man who sticks his dickk in another mans butt.
Imagine a man sittin on a beach lookin at another mans hairy azz and thinkin..."I gotta have that!" Geefrikkinross!

LMAO!!! I got go get the stuff to clean my screen now!

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
I'm just saying that I am fed up.

In the past I had a much higher tolerance level for the fairies, but I have seen
enough of Hollywood force-feeding faggotry into our homes.
It has become time to push back.
For me that means speaking my mind, even if it means alienating others.

There are some tv shows that are good in my opinion except that they have some faggy
storyline and use it to continually try to convince our young'ns that it really is ok to
be a fag. Well it's not!!!!! It's sick! It really is sick!
In this day & age, I am guessing kids are "experimenting" with this sinfull activity
just out of curiousity. That make me furious, and sad at the same time.:(

No, I have had enough.

E

Ex-Member

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mar 14, 2007
Know what's really fun? prank calling the hookers on craigslist. The t4m/t4w categories are hilarious.

Oh god..... I have heard you say some stupid sh!t, but this is pretty much at the tops... Go back in your cabin redneck..... It is people like you that keep people that are gay pushing it more mainstream.. Get some knowledge about the situation...... your post was nothing but bs.....

Are you a A$$RANGER????

gays should be BANISHED POINT BLANK. We did it with the Lepers, I see no difference now.

F
Dec 1, 2007
NORTH BEND
Oh god..... I have heard you say some stupid sh!t, but this is pretty much at the tops... Go back in your cabin redneck..... It is people like you that keep people that are gay pushing it more mainstream.. Get some knowledge about the situation...... your post was nothing but bs.....

You sound a little stressed. Next time dont read my post.

San Francisco public health officials begged the gay bath houses to shut down...they also pleaded with the gay population to use protection. We know they didnt heed any advice...they thought that the gay population was being singled out and continued to plook each other. The lifestyle of the hyper-promiscuous SF gay scene was the primary breeding ground for HIV. Then some idiot decided to donate blood. The rest is history.

ruffryder

Lifetime Membership
Aug 14, 2002
Yah, don't have many buttons, but that one hit it pretty good...

On another note, the argument that if "you" don't agree with something or participate in something, then it should be illegal, seems awfully similar to the mentality that greenies have against snowmobilers........ Kind of scary since we tend to beat on them so, but we do the same thing they do, just to other groups..

I guess it is not pass the buck, but pass the hate... This group hates me, I hate this other group, and they hate another group...

Seems like a lot of wasted effort and emotion that could be better spent on something constructive...

A
Nov 5, 2008
I accept the right of homosexuals to be free to live a gay lifestyle and do whatever they as consenting adults wish to do in the privacy of their own home.The problem is they do not accept the fact that I think what they do is disgusting.They fought for their right to be openly gay and have won that right.Now it's not good enough to be gay but everyone has to say that what they do is "okay".I refuse to do so.What about my right to my opinion?Why can't you disagree anymore without be accused of hate and prejudice?

S
Nov 26, 2007
Helena, MT
I don't understand why SO many people care what other people do.
I'm with the rest of you....I don't want to see it but I also don't care what you do.
If you think there being sinful and going to hell then don't worry about it, they're not taking you with them plus they'll get what's coming to them in the end if it is sinful (pun intended)

Now the fact that they voted on it and they lost and are continuing to fight it is not surprising....yeah it makes you mad that they won't leave it alone BUT I guarantee the reglious nuts would be doing the exact same if the homos won.

S
Nov 26, 2007
Everett, Wa.
Well actually the Christian belief is love the sinner, hate the sin but even Abraham could not save Sodom & Gamorah. Swampy:eek:

Yah, don't have many buttons, but that one hit it pretty good...

On another note, the argument that if "you" don't agree with something or participate in something, then it should be illegal, seems awfully similar to the mentality that greenies have against snowmobilers........ Kind of scary since we tend to beat on them so, but we do the same thing they do, just to other groups..

I guess it is not pass the buck, but pass the hate... This group hates me, I hate this other group, and they hate another group...

Seems like a lot of wasted effort and emotion that could be better spent on something constructive...

Premium Features