• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

For Sale: Sleds/Parts/Whatever

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
Fox float 2's

Less than 75 miles came off a Summit XP. Comes with pump and everything to mount them. $500

Also have a "Thing" can from Boulder Mountain has about the same 75 miles. $250.

WTB Gen 2 shocks

I am looking for a decent set set of shocks for a gen 2 rebuilable would be nice. Thanks drop me a pm if you have some that your willing to part with.

**** 08 Summit 800r ****

08 ski doo summit 800r 146"

$9,000.000 O.B.O

HPS CAN, MODROD vent kit, 2 belts, 6 extra plugs, and I'll throught in a new FLY racing avahlance kit..

1400 hundred miles. All warrenty work completed and she is a ripper. 500 miles and still on same belt, no problems...

SERIOUS OFFERS ONLY---NO TRADES PLEASE
NEED TO SELL ASAP !!!

Thanks for looking

DSCN0177.JPG

700 motor - From 01 Polaris RMK, non-VES

1100 miles, all stock, great runner.

$950 - basic motor
$1250 - with carbs, clutch, CDI, wires, harness, Mag/Stator, water/oil pumps, recoil, & exhaust if you want it.

No other parts available at this time.

PM or email sc.ak.907@gmail.com

Ola Sled Heads,

Lookin for a belly Pan for a rev (black or yellow)

And I have an XP gas can I will trade for a Rev gas can.

Looking for a 144-153 track

15 inch wide, like new, or close too condition, 2 to 2 1/2 inch, preferably 3.0 pitch but would consider a 2.52. Let me know what you have.

Thanks,
Rick

I'm in the market for a 800 CFI crate motor with all the electronics and such.

What I would really prefer though is an assault that has been totalled due to a bent tunnel/bulkhead/suspension. I need everything that belongs with the motor, preferably low miles. An 800 RMK would work too.

Does anyone know where i could find this type of deal? Where do the insurance companies sell the totals at?

Thanks

Powermadd 4" pivoting riser - trade for 6-pack of Alaska Amber
riser-1.jpg

Steering rack from an 06 Rev 440. Around 100 miles on it - $60
revrack.jpg

Premium Features

Back