• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

For Sale: Sleds/Parts/Whatever

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
Edge Juice w/Attitude for a 98.5-02 Dodge cummins. I've used it for 1 1/2 years and it works wonders for these trucks. $500obo 398-6982

2X The Edge Juice was my favorite controller. Really easy to use and tons of power:D
The Attitude monitor is key to all the engine vitals (Displays digital gauges) and on the fly power changes. Just my 2 cents

Bark buster front end timmber sled and 153 track

Brand new timmber sled front end has never been in the snow. And a 153 chalenger track from a m8. Track has 600 miles on it no lugs have been torn just like new 300.00 and shipping to where ever you are at. The timbersled front end is brand new and still in the box that it was shipped to me in never been in the snow 1200.00 and shipping where ever you are at.

I know its off the subject but I have a - Ruger MK II 270 stainless/composite rifle for sale. Artic coating and new bushnell scope, the gun is CHERRY..$600

pm me if interested..

WTB Gen II Long Track Parts

My wife refuses to get a new sled or ride one if I get it for her.....:rolleyes: Silly girl!

So, I'm looking for long track parts for her sled. It's a 2000 700 RMK 136. I'd like to go ~151 with it, and I know someone around here has these parts collecting dust.

Track***FOUND ONE***
Tunnel Extension***FOUND ONE***
151" rear skid (or rail extension)***FOUND ONE***
Can (and or single pipe w/can)
Boss beat

Any gearing/cluthing tips for this set up would be appreciated too!

THANKS!:beer;:beer;:beer;

Last edited:
Brp

My wife refuses to get a new sled or ride one if I get it for her.....:rolleyes: Silly girl!

So, I'm looking for long track parts for her sled. It's a 2000 700 RMK 136. I'd like to go ~151 with it, and I know someone around here has these parts collecting dust.

Track
Tunnel Extension
151" rear skid (or rail extension)
Can (and or single pipe w/can)
Boss beat

Any gearing/cluthing tips for this set up would be appreciated too!

THANKS!:beer;:beer;:beer;

There's my advice:beer;:beer;

Sell it and use the money to mod YOUR sled.....to make a point.

Seriously though....do you think she really wouldn't ride a new sled? Or would she put on a show of being mad, then really love the new ride, and you for getting it for her?

Wish my wife would ride....

Sell it and use the money to mod YOUR sled.....to make a point.

Bwahaha, I like the way you think!

Seriously though....do you think she really wouldn't ride a new sled? Or would she put on a show of being mad, then really love the new ride, and you for getting it for her?

Wish my wife would ride....

I'm saying I KNOW she won't. Been there and done that. :o
When she is ready to get a new sled, she will do the research, pick it out, make the deal and then drive her own truck and trailer to pick it up. Dang these hard-headed independent Alaska woman anyway! Gotta love em!

When she is ready to get a new sled, she will do the research, pick it out, make the deal and then drive her own truck and trailer to pick it up. Dang these hard-headed independent Alaska woman anyway! Gotta love em!

Haha well at least you know her good enough not to try Dave, lol. I might have a 151 track laying around I will look at the shop for you tomorrow before I load up. New motor in the turbo wish me luck! Haha

Hey Dave found that mod pkg for you

picture.php

:D

Anytime

Heck ya man problem solved, that thing looks ready to rip....maybe I can buy her some new undies to match the seat!
I'm sure she'd be impressed, thanks for your help!:D

Anything I can do to help a fellow CREEK dweller.:D

I have some parts for sale off of a 05 summit skid, track, suspension, left a arms, chaincase, x package stuff, shocks, clear tank, bunch of other misc stuff. Just send me an email or PM.
Will

Last edited:
Premium Features

Back