• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Dynamo Joe XP Clutch Kit

Yahoo!!!

Just got an email from Brown... my helix will be here Wednesday.

Thanks Joe!

For all you guys waiting, Joe has found the actual spring maker and is in the process of getting things setup with them so no more of the supply problems will come up. He really is bustin' his butt trying to get these out to everyone....

W
Nov 26, 2007
New Purchase

I bought a kit yesterday from Joe, he actually called me..... Wow.... I am excited to see and feel the difference. I hope it doesnt take forever to get here

I bought a kit yesterday from Joe, he actually called me..... Wow.... I am excited to see and feel the difference. I hope it doesnt take forever to get here

I hear ya, wish I had it for the weekend, there's some epic pow stacking up about 45 minutes from here, guessing it will be over the handlbars are better by Sunday, Snotel showed a foot yesterday and there's suppose to be another 12-18 inches coming....

P
Jan 2, 2008
Believe the hype it's true, everything they say about it is true. I had put it on my 03' Summit and WOW is all I have to say. I got it right the first crack, and let me tell you the thing just rocks. It made a huge difference in all aspects of the performance drive train. Best bang for your buck. Oh yah, and it is the best clutch kit out there. Can't wait to get ot on my 06'

Premium Features