• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Dynamo Joe XP Clutch Kit

C

cog

Dec 7, 2007
Torque Arm

BJ over at Sled Dead Racing has developed a torque pad and torque arm combination to help stop engine clutch movement.

P1250002.jpg

I was told Skidoo doesn't make a 20 tooth gear, I got an aftermarket gear from the local dealer, I believe Goodwin makes them for the doos. Check any Western Powersports Dealer, they should be able to get you one. They are about half the price of the BRP gears.....

B

badass1000

Nov 27, 2007
Meridian, ID
the doo part number for a 20 tooth is: 486 070 700
western power sports carries team gears. I don't know if they have any 20's, but they are all out of 19's. Parts unlimited carries team also and is out of 19's. You can try both of them for a 20.

wps part #31-02520
parts part# 351519-003

B
Dec 2, 2007
has anyone had any luck getting a hold of dynamo joe?
have left messages and e-mails, no response?
know of any dealers in canada that may have one or two?
also 20 gear and 104 chain?

C

canucklehead

Aug 30, 2002
Southern AB
keep trying

I finally got him on the phone earlier this week and paid on the spot. I had e-mailed a week prior and he was just getting to those e-mails... that's how backed up he is. My kit was supposed to go out tue or wed, I hope, but he is receiving them sporadically as Dalton has more than one helix to make.

J
Nov 29, 2007
for a 154 what pin weight, primary spring and sec spring would you run, or the same set up that you listed of 16g of pin weight ,160/350 Primary Spring
Violet Secondary Spring also what is the cost of the dj helix? thanks

M
Nov 26, 2007
Montana
Why try and bypass the guy who has done some of the most remarkable work for so many different sleds. DJ is one of the few people that still believes customer service comes first. Just buy the kit and be satisfied like so many other folks have been.

F
Nov 30, 2007
Sexsmith, AB
Why try and bypass the guy who has done some of the most remarkable work for so many different sleds. DJ is one of the few people that still believes customer service comes first. Just buy the kit and be satisfied like so many other folks have been.

I agree!!! what are you trying to save?... Joes customer service is the best... period. What about the continued help/education he has been providing on here and dootalk for the last couple years... Can anyone tell me who else is helping us out like Joe is ????

Premium Features