• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Dynamo Joe XP Clutch Kit

T
The stock one is a purple/purple which is 160/320.

Heavier pins and little less initial tension makes much more sense. I just got a 154 and just by unloading it and running it in the garage you can tell there is no belt pressure right after engagement. It actually smoked the belt a little just in the driveway taking off.

Is there a good site that shows all the ski-doo pin weights and springs? I have been on Poo's since 93 so the Ski-doo stuff is all new to me:)

Last edited:

HOOTS

Premium Member
Nov 28, 2007
S.W MN
Sure hoping they show this week Joe. Ordered & pd cpl weeks ago & your thought was it would be shipping in a cpl days. Heading out end of next week for a week of shredding.

Shipping Time

For those that have received their kits, how long did it take once shipped? According to UPS mine was scanned for export on 1/23 and that's where the tracking stopped.

7 days will be tomorrow and I only live 300 miles from DJ. I should have just planned a snow trip to the arrowhead and picked it up myself.

Dynamo^Joe

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Thunder Bay, ont
www.iBackshift.com
For those that have received their kits, how long did it take once shipped? According to UPS mine was scanned for export on 1/23 and that's where the tracking stopped.

7 days will be tomorrow and I only live 300 miles from DJ. I should have just planned a snow trip to the arrowhead and picked it up myself.

what's your name so i can look at the track number myself.
sometimes the kits go thru homeland security if you see eagan mn or louisville ky, then they are captured...for some days.

F
Nov 30, 2007
Sexsmith, AB
what's your name so i can look at the track number myself.
sometimes the kits go thru homeland security if you see eagan mn or louisville ky, then they are captured...for some days.

Gotta love that homeland security... You know how Canadians are a real threat and all with our old diesel powered subs... lol (relax it's only a joke)

I just wish I could get one ordered!!!! I've called left messages but his VM is now full, I've emailed and PM'd Joe as well and haven't got a call back. Last time I tried to call the phone didn't even ring, right to a full Voice Mail box. Joe if you see this Please, Please, Please call me so I can order a helix from you!

C
Nov 26, 2007
castlegar bc
Me too Joe.

I sent you and e-mail and I know you're busy, so when you get some time give me an e-mail reply or call back.

I sent you all my credentials for the sled too.

Chaz

C

canucklehead

Aug 30, 2002
Southern AB
Right on time.

It sure is a nice piece, wish I could install it. Pushing my sled across the garage floor trying to put it together, can't really muscle it like I've done in the past. DJ forgot to put the clutch tool in the box. I will injuneer something.

H

HPJUNKIE

Nov 5, 2003
It sure is a nice piece, wish I could install it. Pushing my sled across the garage floor trying to put it together, can't really muscle it like I've done in the past. DJ forgot to put the clutch tool in the box. I will injuneer something.

Just did it last weekend on a friends sled. Pull secondary/jackshaft assm,disassemble secondary (watch spring pressure), remove helix & replace w/DJ unit,have friend stand on secondary to compress, line up & re-install bolts & intall assm in sled. (Had to do this since Joe also forgot? to include his tool as well).

Just did it last weekend on a friends sled. Pull secondary/jackshaft assm,disassemble secondary (watch spring pressure), remove helix & replace w/DJ unit,have friend stand on secondary to compress, line up & re-install bolts & intall assm in sled. (Had to do this since Joe also forgot? to include his tool as well).

If it makes you feel better the tool for the Secondary that BRP makes is on backorder and sounds like I won't get mine for a couple weeks.....

F
Nov 27, 2007
medicine hat
bit of a redneck setup... but it did the trick for me till my wrench was made...:D:D
301303727.jpg

Premium Features