• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.
S

Slick

Nov 26, 2007
Anyone that thinks an xp doesnt handle needs to take their wifes/girlfriends panties off and learn to f@cking ride. Anybody, and i mean anybody that thinks an XP doesnt murder any other stock sled needs to come for a tree ride with myself and a couple buddies.

Learn to ride. The dragon and the M feel better to some people because they have not learned how to make the latest technology work. Learn it, its wayyyy more fun

As for the XP being weak, I contest this. I broke a dragon last year by clipping a rock goin threw a creek. Mangled front end was the result. I ran my XP into big rock, clipped trees and straight up took another tree out with NO FAILURE. If you break an XP, its your fault, not the sleds. Again, learn to ride.:)

Just another pro ridin, better than the rest, you'll never follow my tracks yapper. Remember there stud, If people don't like ya, its your fault....not the sleds LOL

Nov 14, 2008
Calgary Alberta
I have to say boy's I'm not being a dink but i have to agree stock against stock? i'm sorry the XP will take you on any hill. our whole skidoo crew has XP's and they work great. and to those cat rider's i rarly see cat's as high as us nor yammy's in the rocky mountain's. maybe in the state's but most canadain's are smart and buy skidoo's. Sorry i had to say it, because it's true. I don't want to make this an arguement lol. Because every time it does!

GO SKIDOO GO
ROTAX ALL THE WAY!

PS i see some polaris sled were we go though

togwotee9

The Baconator
Lifetime Membership
Nov 8, 2008
Council Bluffs, IA
I have to say boy's I'm not being a dink but i have to agree stock against stock? i'm sorry the XP will take you on any hill. our whole skidoo crew has XP's and they work great. and to those cat rider's i rarly see cat's as high as us nor yammy's in the rocky mountain's. maybe in the state's but most canadain's are smart and buy skidoo's. Sorry i had to say it, because it's true. I don't want to make this an arguement lol. Because every time it does!

GO SKIDOO GO
ROTAX ALL THE WAY!

PS i see some polaris sled were we go though

What's a dink? eh

togwotee9

The Baconator
Lifetime Membership
Nov 8, 2008
Council Bluffs, IA
HAHA I like pissing people off!
it's great

Have a great upcoming season EH!

i love how american's say roof! LMFAO!

You make me want to sell my 09 summit and go showshoeing.

I highly doubt you and your 5 year old short track can outclimb all the other brands out there, except maybe on your playstation. eh

T

trench

Nov 28, 2007
PS i see some polaris sled were we go though ... you mean sitting at the top waiting .

A
Dec 11, 2007
BOY, I'm glad the XP won all of those classes at the Jackson Hole races this year!!!

Wait, I forgot the DRAGON did, actually Keith Curtis did on a dragon.

BTW he did win King of the Kings on the D8:D

Quit talking about riding, and GO!!!

Let's RIDE, See you at the Mtns!!!

Skinner

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
North Utah
Dude you need angermanagment Lol..... Calm down
take a joke. lol
And yes you Got EH! right! Sweet..

Have a great upcoming season boy's and gal's
Remember it's all about fun and Anger managment! LMFAO (had to get that last one in!) peace...
Taker easy

Later Dude!

I think we just need snow! and the anger will be over.LOL:D

I

IceCap

Nov 27, 2007
B.C.
If you took 100 of each... setup by respectable dealers (completely stock)then let 100 people ride them all for a complete season ( all conditions) IMHO I believe

XP- Lighter(better to get unstuck) DRAGON- Heavier ( but feels light when riding)
XP- Better down hill control DRAGON- dives to one side going down hill
XP- Easy to do donuts DRAGON- tips over too easy
XP- difficult to maintain a side hill DRAGON easy and controlable sidehill
XP- difficult to track poach when steep and DRAGON- track poaches very well (maintain
deep control)
XP- highmarks well DRAGON- highmarks better(I have to give
the dragon the edge)
XP- reliabilty(not so good) DRAGON- reliability (better)
XP- 2 yr warranty DRAGON- 3yr warranty

BTW if you put one of the new 163 tracks under a 03-05 800 edge it will highmark all the new sleds. It will not handle as well though.

Last edited:

sledhead ut

Lifetime Membership
three year warranty I only got two

It was an option:
3 yr warranty, $$$ toward accessories or extended finance terms. Only could pick one.

Humiliating 1 XP at a time.

DragonMechanic062.jpg

Last edited:
Premium Features