• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.
Nov 14, 2008
Calgary Alberta
togweetie you are so dumb? you drive a 09 summit X "146" and your tellin me i can't out run any of these sled's??? i can't i know that, but when your talkin like you got a "163" and you really don't? why did you talk?
wow i don't get some people some time's?

togwotee9

The Baconator
Lifetime Membership
Nov 8, 2008
Council Bluffs, IA
togweetie you are so dumb? you drive a 09 summit X "146" and your tellin me i can't out run any of these sled's??? i can't i know that, but when your talkin like you got a "163" and you really don't? why did you talk?
wow i don't get some people some time's?

Hey hoser, I was going to respond to your comments, but judging from your linguistics skills your in the 10th grade. I will offer this to you, my Canandian buddy. The mountains have been the same size since I started with a Cat ZR 580 121, they haven't grown. My original statement was it doesn't matter the size and lenght of the sled, the rider still has to finesse the sled. 15 years ago all I had was a heavy Summit 670 136, but I climbed all the hills that I do today with it, it just took more work.

I would have no problem proof reading your post for you, so the rest of us can understand what your saying EH.....

I've said it once, I'll say it again. I going to get drunk and reread this to see if it makes sense.

See yah in the powder buddy :D

Last edited:
Nov 14, 2008
Calgary Alberta
Hey hoser, I was going to respond to your comments, but judging from your linguistics skills your in the 10th grade. I will offer this to you, my Canandian buddy. The mountains have been the same size since I started with a Cat ZR 580 121, they haven't grown. My original statement was it doesn't matter the size and lenght of the sled, the rider still has to finesse the sled. 15 years ago all I had was a heavy Summit 670 136, but I climbed all the hills that I do today with it, it just took more work.

I would have no problem proof reading your post for you, so the rest of us can understand what your saying EH.....

I've said it once, I'll say it again. I going to get drunk and reread this to see if it makes sense.

See yah it the powder buddy :D

(you got more editing to do...) it the powder buddy HEHE ROOF..

Premium Features