• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Cooke City Snow Conditions 2011/12

L

LSB

well itsbeen 3 days since you said that :D i can tell it is snowing today which is great for the people here. Hopefully some tracks get covered up since it IS presidents day weekend and we are very busy. The two days before today were clear.

L

LSB

not so stable anymore. We have just been POUNDED for the past 48 hours. This is setting off slides all over. Be as smart as possible and avoid anything remotely near avy terrain. I realize that is easier said than done.

S

skidoo_guy

Nov 26, 2007
Bismarck, ND
After seeing pictures of the slide that came down on Miller I guess it is bad. I always thought Miller was pretty safe if you didn't go out in the open.

L

LSB

Spring, Winter, Spring, Winter what is going on? We had warm days but today we have been getting snow. Last night we got some fresh and today off and on nice dumps. The West side of the park is being hit hard so Im hoping some of that makes its way over here.

Remember to give us a call for good Spring Riding Rates.

Premium Features