• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Cooke City Snow Conditions 2011/12

L

LSB

Cooke City Snow Conditions 2011/12 LSB @ Alpine Motel

I am out of the country and wont be back until the 21st, but I just wanted to post so people knew I was still here and will be updating. I also wanted to point out some new services we will be offering this winter. Check out our website at

http://www.cookecityadventures.com

Those are just some of the services we could provide. If you have something else you'd like to ask, just email me or call.

Ill be back on the 21st and start updating!!

Robert

Last edited:
Reactions: Scott
G

GettnUnstuck

Dec 6, 2005
Prior Lake, MN
Snowcoach

Robert,

Rig up some universal ski's for peoples trailers... leave the truck in the lot and hook the trailer up with wide ski's under the tires and pull the whole trailer in with group riding in the coach to town. Might be a good money maker if it can handle the weight?

Probably need a room over t-day, depends on this storm... looks promising though :face-icon-small-coo

T

tymetoride

Dec 9, 2008
Billings, MT
snotel looking good!

Jumped 16 inches on the snotel last night! Up 38 inches! Looks pretty promising, thinking it is time to head up for the first ride!

D

digger18

Feb 22, 2009
Otsego MN
Again

Robert,

Rig up some universal ski's for peoples trailers... leave the truck in the lot and hook the trailer up with wide ski's under the tires and pull the whole trailer in with group riding in the coach to town. Might be a good money maker if it can handle the weight?

Probably need a room over t-day, depends on this storm... looks promising though :face-icon-small-coo

So do you plan on going out over Thanksgiving Week?

S

skidoo_guy

Nov 26, 2007
Bismarck, ND
Anyone know if the road is still plowed to the east. Coming from MN and was wondering if we would be able to drive all the way in with a open 3 place.

J

JROD

Nov 6, 2004
Bozeman, MT
We went out riding yesterday. It was a good first ride out. Our whole crew was just trying to get some first rides on new sleds and do some tuning.

There's getting to be a base in some spots but I'd say snow average 3-4 ft with maybe a little more in the trees. There's a weak layer that we came across all day that was collapsing under the weight of only a few sleds. We were bouncing off of stuff all day but fortunately nobody broke anything.

There still needs to be more snow before I'll head back but it's getting close to solid early season riding.

Reactions: Outlaw525s and B C
I

insomniac62

Nov 19, 2010
Aberdeen, SD
We went out riding yesterday. It was a good first ride out. Our whole crew was just trying to get some first rides on new sleds and do some tuning.

There's getting to be a base in some spots but I'd say snow average 3-4 ft with maybe a little more in the trees. There's a weak layer that we came across all day that was collapsing under the weight of only a few sleds. We were bouncing off of stuff all day but fortunately nobody broke anything.

There still needs to be more snow before I'll head back but it's getting close to solid early season riding.

in your opinion....which side was better to start? daisy or lulu?

T

treehunter

Dec 28, 2008
wyoming
JRod,

glad you got a chance to put some miles on that ugly green thing we rode the big horns on sunday had some great snow there to we need to get together and ride sometime so you can make me want boost lol.

Reactions: JROD
Premium Features