• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

COOKE CITY - LSB - Reports, Pictures, Videos

800Cat

Nov 27, 2007
Montana
We rolled into town friday evening and it snowed Thursday up there. It was great snow for us and i think we maybe seen a totall of maybe six sleds all day up there. It was amazing snow for this time of year. When we left it was warming up pretty good but they should still have some good snow for ya. Have fun!

Chewy22

Lifetime Membership
Oct 17, 2009
Montana
As 800 said, snowed thursday evening - friday was awesome, saturday was great, sunday descent. By sunday the snow was really setting up, pretty wet and heavy, getting more tracked up, but still fun to ride on. Still lots of great snow on the mountain, the key is to get their right after a fresh dump. Be cautious, snow balls were really starting to slide down the steeper slopes by sunday afternoon.

Just looked at the web cams, it's snowing good right now. Forcasted to get up to 7 new inches in town, usually more on the hill. Tomorrow would be an awesome day to ride, if you can make it. :face-icon-small-hap

F7arcticcat

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
As 800 said, snowed thursday evening - friday was awesome, saturday was great, sunday descent. By sunday the snow was really setting up, pretty wet and heavy, getting more tracked up, but still fun to ride on. Still lots of great snow on the mountain, the key is to get their right after a fresh dump. Be cautious, snow balls were really starting to slide down the steeper slopes by sunday afternoon.

Just looked at the web cams, it's snowing good right now. Forcasted to get up to 7 new inches in town, usually more on the hill. Tomorrow would be an awesome day to ride, if you can make it. :face-icon-small-hap

I see they got a good shot, hope it keeps snowing!! I will hopefully be there Friday night and ride Saturday and Sunday.

F7arcticcat

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Don't tear it up too bad, save some for me-haha! I plan on heading out there, from fargo too, sunday... How long does it take to get there from fargo??

a good 12-13 hours if you go to the parking lot...add a couple more if you go around through the park.

Reactions: Snow~man

w2bridin

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2008
nd

LSB Thanks for the updates all year I would be calling you for a room if I was 10 hrs closer!

QBall

Lifetime Membership
Feb 16, 2009
Is the new snow wet & heavy or pretty nice? Has there been many riders coming into town? The webcams look fairly quiet. Are some places opened for eating in May too?

Premium Features