• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

bearclaw bob in Cooke city 3

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
Just got in from a quick ride. Snow is decent. Around a foot of fresh.....very heavy snow. Plus side is their is snow in the forecast.

Heavy wet snow. Really warm up here right now and tracked up. Hero snow you can drive up everything no issue.

From SUN to Rain to SNOW

Well guys, thought I'd post again. At this time, we have picked up about an inch of the white stuff and it's still coming down. The snowman is calling for rain showers, but I'm not sure if he is going to be completely right. Time will tell. Check out the web cam and see for yourself. :cheer2:

The bakery will be open this weekend, come in and have a great breakfast.

OH, by the way, if you do come out, make sure you tell Steve at the Super 8 you would like the Wolf watcher discount. Its not a lot, but it will save you money. Have a safe trip out.:face-icon-small-hap

Will there still be decent riding May 1st? Sounds like the road through Yellowstone from west will be open. Makes a short commute for me!

I don't have any issues riding a little dirt.

Thanks,
Rich
Victor, Idaho

The road is not open yet. We rode yesterday and their was between 1-2 ft of powder just about everywhere. There was lots of sun yesterday and looks like thier is going to be again today. The open areas and south facing areas I think will start to crust up, but everywhere else is great. Their isn't hardly a soul in town and it's mostly untracked out there.

Premium Features

Back