• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Colorado 4M Ride Final Details!

Here's the way Mapquest says to go from South Metro Denver, I assume this should be correct:

7: Merge onto CO-470 W. 13.9 miles Map

8: Merge onto US-285 S toward FAIRPLAY. 102.1 miles Map

9: Turn LEFT onto US-285. 21.0 miles Map

10: Turn RIGHT onto US-50. 61.5 miles Map

11: Turn RIGHT. <0.1 miles Map

12: Turn LEFT onto US-50 W. 0.3 miles Map

13: End at 37478 Us Highway 50
Gunnison, CO 81230-9743, US Map

Total Est. Time: 3 hours, 32 minutes Total Est. Distance: 201.33 miles

So if you aren't going like me can I buy raffle tickets?

Have a paypal account that people are using?

hellooooooooo

So if you aren't going like me can I buy raffle tickets?

Have a paypal account that people are using?

hellooooooooo

Helloooooooooooooo Kurtis.....

The short answer is yes, you can purchase tickets...

Not sure how they want to handle it though... I send money to Chad yesterday..... Maybe someone has a paypal account that you can send money to?

Come on guys.... Anyone have any ideas???

Ya'll have a blast:beer;:beer;:beer;:beer;

Sorry, meant to get back to you. Where do you live? I may be able to set up a paypal account for people, or just run by and grab your money...

I'm going to be like the person at the table with 15 bingo cards at the bingo parlor...:eek:

Would be best to do paypal. I live in the Springs

Would be best to do paypal. I live in the Springs

I will cover you, if you would like. How many tickets do you want? No surcharge on losing tickets. And only a $10.00 fee on EACH winning ticket.:D

Edit:

Boondock had a good question. How much are the raffle tickets. 1 for $10/ 5 for $ 40. "lets make a deal":D;)

Last edited:
I will cover you, if you would like. How many tickets do you want? No surcharge on losing tickets. Any only a $10.00 fee on EACH winning ticket.:D

What guy alwaddedup;);) Couldn't resist...

Really wish i was coming down for this.... You guys have a great time... Hopefully this group doesn't ware ya out and you will be willing to host a lone ranger sometime in March.:beer;:beer;:beer;

Forcast looks perfect!

Friday: A 20 percent chance of snow before 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 31. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm.

Friday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 2. Calm wind becoming north northeast around 5 mph.

Saturday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 24. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph.

Saturday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around -2.

Sunday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 28.

Sunday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 4.

Presidents' Day: Mostly sunny, with a high near 29.

Forcast looks perfect!

Friday: A 20 percent chance of snow before 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 31. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm.

Friday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 2. Calm wind becoming north northeast around 5 mph.

Saturday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 24. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph.

Saturday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around -2.

Sunday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 28.

Sunday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 4.

Presidents' Day: Mostly sunny, with a high near 29.

Sounds like a
BlueBird_123002_0037.gif
Weekend

Paypal Huckleberry

Chad asked so I will provide a paypal account that you can send money too.

my account is under clint@sunlitarchitecture.net

I will not have time to check on Saturday night before the raffle so I will accept payments until 10pm Friday night 2/15/08. sorry, I have to sleep so I can ride Saturday morning.

tickets are $5 a piece

please include in the PP purchase description.
-your snowest screen name
-real name address and a phone number
-# of tickets that you want

I will give a list with your name and number of tickets that you purchased to Chad when we meet for dinner Saturday night.

Good Luck!!!

its still snowin' up kebler pass

So... who is going to be at the Kebler trailhead at 9am ? I would like to have a group of intermediate and above riders on long tracks. I'm no expert, but I do know my way around. I have permission to ride above the lodge as well. :)
so far our kebler group is CB Rob and GAR. who else is in?....

And who is riding on monday? I am.....hopefully

Last edited:
Yep, working on it. :) Something called work keeps interferring...but at least my work isn't taking me to Dubai or Georgia this week, so all's good. :D

CBRob is going to be at the Kebler trailhead at 9. I'm thinking we will be meeting in Gunnison (lot across the road from Gunnison Motorsports) at 7:30, leave out around 7:45, some going to Ohio Creek, some going to Kebler. I've got several guys lined up to lead groups, need to verify which side leaders are more comfortable with (let me know guys) and go from there. I'll be with PowderKing in a blue 4 door Ford pulling a gray 2 place enclosed. And if you are looking for me on the mountain, I ride an all black Mountain Max (no stickers other than registrations) with triple pipes.

I am going to meet the crew in Gunnison at 7:30 am on Saturday here in Gunnison. I am planning to go to the Kebler Trailhead not the Ohio Pass trailhead. That said I should be there well before 9:00am that morning.

Last edited:
Heads up USFS on the move in CB

USFS Vehicles were seen north bound hwy 135. 6 total three pulling trailers with at least 6 sleds. I dont know where they where headed. I haven't seen or heard reports of a SR operation in the CB area.

My guess is they are staging equipment to run the registration check point at the Kebler pass trailhead Saturday morning as well as patrol the trail system during the day. Have your maps, know where you are, there is alot of wilderness in this area.
If you guys need stickers for your sleds contact CBrob he has a few he can bring to the trailhead supplies are limited.
If not you can get temp registration online at colorado parks and rec.

Looking forward to riding with some of you

Looking to hook up for a ride.

Hey folks been out for 2 seasons and I am looking to hook up on Saturday for a ride. Average to just above average rider likes meadows and some hillclimbing. I have ridden with Yammerhammer and Coboondocker so they can vouch for me. Just looking for some fun and some directions. Would be leaving out of Junction. I have all my my gear. Was gonna ride with hammer but looking for somethin a little closer.

Hey folks been out for 2 seasons and I am looking to hook up on Saturday for a ride. Average to just above average rider likes meadows and some hillclimbing. I have ridden with Yammerhammer and Coboondocker so they can vouch for me. Just looking for some fun and some directions. Would be leaving out of Junction. I have all my my gear. Was gonna ride with hammer but looking for somethin a little closer.

Are you driving too Gunnison it will take apr. 2 1/2 hrs with good roads and no traffic. the main group is forming in gunnison across from gunnison motor sports on HWY 50 just as you come into town @ 730. they will break up into smaller groups and head out from there. If you are a little behind i can wait around a bit and meet up with you. I am riding out of the Kebler trailhead because of limited parking at the ohio lot. PM me you plans I will try and help if i can.

Rob I will have a group of four long track intermediate and above riders at the Kebler trail head on Saturday. Also we will be riding tomorrow morning from Taylor Park around 10:30 if anyone is interested.

Woody, See you in the parking lot a little before 9 am. I will be riding a black King Cat, no stickers, with a hilift jack on the side. If anyone needs to contact me they can call my cell 970 275 5684. I will find some sort of marking for my stuff that is labeled 4m, and maybe a name tag too. My group will have riders of mixed skill level, and any hill climbing will be one at a time with the rest of us watching from a safe location.
Rob

Premium Features

Back