• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Climate change

Ox

Snowest's Axe Murderer
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jul 8, 2001
NW Ohio
www.midwestproductionmachining.com
Thats only the case for a nuclear power plant.
Like the tailpipe on our truck, the white smoke is mostly steam... But also sulfur dioxide, nitrogen oxide, mercury, CO and CO2.
That is why the stack is so high, to get the exhaust above the population.
And/or to get a good strong vacuum.
If you want it to such the chrome off a ball hitch, you need height.

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
Look who's coming to save the day after Joe collapses the infrastructure , he knows solar and wind power can't maintain **** without consistent backup . Good luck Kemmerer Wyoming you just invited Dr. Deaths buddy in the front door.

cf1de6c08d8fbcd94ac3441a5aeea3f1

Bellevue, Washington-based TerraPower will build its Natrium plant in Kemmerer, a southwestern Wyoming city of 2,600 where the coal-fired Naughton power plant operated by PacifiCorp subsidiary Rocky Mountain Power is set to close in 2025.

Mr.Gates owns a coal fired plant and what is it that they did in Wyoming ??? Shut down the coal to do what ? Build Mr.Gates a nuclear plant ? Who would of thunked it ?

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
Bill, Bill, Bill , we didn't know you are an owner of one of the biggest garbage disposals in this country, smart move, good place to dispose of all sorts of things. He's got quite the operation , the world is his little farm and dumping ground .

C
Sep 8, 2014
Crested Butte
Bill, Bill, Bill , we didn't know you are an owner of one of the biggest garbage disposals in this country, smart move, good place to dispose of all sorts of things. He's got quite the operation , the world is his little farm and dumping ground .

Probably a pretty good portfolio to try to duplicate on your own.
Foundation is different from his personal assets though.

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
So coal will be shut down by 2023 and the reactor will be up and running by 2028 . Wait , it will be the first reactor from what Ca. testing came up with, why didn't they build it in Ca. they could really use it . Wonder why the Picked Wyoming , don't forget to pay attention how they want to discontinue steel and concrete and one of those became an investor in this . They just let the devil dog in

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
So if they want to discontinue coal and steel how are they going to build this ?
TerraPower-825x1024.jpg

Lucky the sodium works better than water so why do they still want to bury it ?

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
What part is made from coal?
Your starting to remind me of somebody , we best not be talking , that's a stupid question that your trying to dial into .

Silicon metal for starters, how about air purification ?

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
Now this makes sense, but noooooo the elite don't want the people to actually move forward in technology .

So something like this could not just run a community , how about down sizing it to run a farm or ranch ?

Is there some reason why there has to be a massive Government subsidized Bill Gates Nuclear Plant ?

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
**** Gates , what kind of nuclear technology do you think some of these other countries have now .

EogMIedW4AMGPry.jpg

It was still running in the 80's

C
Sep 8, 2014
Crested Butte
Your starting to remind me of somebody , we best not be talking , that's a stupid question that your trying to dial into .

Silicon metal for starters, how about air purification ?
Not sure who you mean.

Silica does not come from coal.
Neither does activated charcoal.

I'm asking a legit question.
Do you know the answer?

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
Yep you remind of that person and here's my reply F.uck off , look it up and open your mind .

Ox

Snowest's Axe Murderer
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jul 8, 2001
NW Ohio
www.midwestproductionmachining.com
Well I don't know what you are talking about either.

I read the link (10 yrs old) to how the projected unit is s'posed to work.
Personally I hope that it works as well as hoped!
Not that I expect it to right outta the gate by any means, but ...

I am interested in why you would want it to fail?
And what is the coal link that you refer to?

Premium Features