• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Climate change

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
The above post is going to be such a bummer , NOT !!! I'll take another winter like this :) IMG_20200308_114457590.jpg
Guess that's why all of a sudden the G20 freaks are all screaming the sky is falling . Gotta get thier agenda passed before they are proven how corrupt they really are .

Ox

Snowest's Axe Murderer
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jul 8, 2001
NW Ohio
www.midwestproductionmachining.com
In the same report that they say that we have had 1/4" of sea level rise in the last 30 yrs, with some apparent equazsion - they git to 6 feet over the next 80 years.

1/4" x 2.5 = 72"

Also - I have to wonder how you measure a wavy and tidal body of water that closely even now, but they seem to have data to the time of Jesus Christ, so ... ???

Ox

Snowest's Axe Murderer
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jul 8, 2001
NW Ohio
In the same report that they say that we have had 1/4" of sea level rise in the last 30 yrs, with some apparent equazsion - they git to 6 feet over the next 80 years.

1/4" x 2.5 = 72"

Also - I have to wonder how you measure a wavy and tidal body of water that closely even now, but they seem to have data to the time of Jesus Christ, so ... ???

OK, I guess they didn't cover a section of time in the middle, that when averaged would be 7/16" over the last 28 yrs.

I may start looking to invest in Brooklyn Bridges in AZ now I guess....

leisureexpress

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 27, 2008
250641128_4797938950228107_9126873135919941156_n.jpg

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
A little different look at this subject , you know how land is or should be reclimated when it has been disturbed . How can that be possible when installing fields of turbines and solar panels . Is there a back up plan when the funded money is no longer and it breaks down ? Better yet what precautions have been taken for the safety of something called leakage ?
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...l-fight-wind-turbine-syndrome-windfarm-health
This technology that we are living in was introduced by the government but it was also Pandora's box , no one really new where it could go besides speculating .
Next time you see some funny looking aluminum boxes on the communication lines ask yourself if they have the proper seal around the lid to keep from leaking .
This isn't some conspiracy crap , the FAA scans for this , for them it's interference .

Ox

Snowest's Axe Murderer
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jul 8, 2001
NW Ohio
A little different look at this subject , you know how land is or should be reclimated when it has been disturbed . How can that be possible when installing fields of turbines and solar panels . Is there a back up plan when the funded money is no longer and it breaks down ? Better yet what precautions have been taken for the safety of something called leakage ?
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...l-fight-wind-turbine-syndrome-windfarm-health
This technology that we are living in was introduced by the government but it was also Pandora's box , no one really new where it could go besides speculating .
Next time you see some funny looking aluminum boxes on the communication lines ask yourself if they have the proper seal around the lid to keep from leaking .
This isn't some conspiracy crap , the FAA scans for this , for them it's interference .
Why is there not an "eye roll" emoticon option?

Premium Features