• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Climate change

Timbre

Premium Member
Nov 1, 2008
Southwestern Idaho
So on the news tonight they were asking people with electric heat to lower their thermostat a couple degrees because the grid is maxed out.

So what do they think will happen once there's tens of thousands of electric vehicles being charged on top of our necessity usage?
Good question!
BUT, i am sure if it causes a problem, it will be Trump's fault. HAHA!

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
Good question!
BUT, i am sure if it causes a problem, it will be Trump's fault. HAHA!
Back to where's the common sense ? All this technology and people are going to get a little cold. prime example of the buggy getting in front of the horse .

Ya we got this step aside you old bastards , f----n educated idiots . Now who's gonna have to did out who.

1613494216930.png these are just a fraction of the burns that have been going for the last 25 years, what color is that ?

Last edited:

Blu Du

Premium Member
Feb 19, 2008
Nisswa Mn.
How about we end this corn ethanol nonsense already? Finding an ethanol free gas station for the powersports equipment is a PITA around here. The industry has all the politicians in their pocket and the environmental impact is overrated.

you are the idiot democrat here but now you are saying you dont like corn gas that your party is pushing for for years?

S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
you are the idiot democrat here but now you are saying you dont like corn gas that your party is pushing for for years?
Moron proving to be a moron. I've never been a democrat in my life. Yeah I'm fighting against ethanol for us. You just fight against anything I say mostly because I will not worship King Trump like you do. Toxic people like you ruined the Republicans. The party of hateful obstructionists.

Last edited:

Blu Du

Premium Member
Feb 19, 2008
Nisswa Mn.
Moron proving to be a moron. I've never been a democrat in my life. Yeah I'm fighting against ethanol for us. You just fight against anything I say mostly because I will not worship King Trump like you do. Toxic people like you ruined the Republicans. The party of hateful obstructionists.
yes you do prove that daily

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
So on the news tonight they were asking people with electric heat to lower their thermostat a couple degrees because the grid is maxed out.

So what do they think will happen once there's tens of thousands of electric vehicles being charged on top of our necessity usage?
Blackouts and rolling brownouts continuing. Nine dead in Texas alone.
And these IDIOTS still want to shut down coal powerplants.
How can they achieve a level of stupid that is this high?

leisureexpress

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 27, 2008
Blackouts and rolling brownouts continuing. Nine dead in Texas alone.
And these IDIOTS still want to shut down coal powerplants.
How can they achieve a level of stupid that is this high?
By only paying attention to what is said in selected echo chambers, and using proper grammar and punctuation.

Viola!

J
Jan 15, 2010
By only paying attention to what is said in selected echo chambers, and using proper grammar and punctuation.

Viola!
Funny considering echo chambers like your boy tucker are going on about this being all about wind being offline when in actuality the majority of the power systems offline in Texas are natural gas... here is a link to a Texas newspaper.

I’d say the problem is more related to poor infrastructure (wasn’t Donny supposed to fix that?) and planning, poor management and a significant weather event that they hadn’t anticipated because it typically hadn’t happened in the historical record. Funny, I remember reading somewhere that one of the effects of human induced climate change from the burning of fossil fuels is more intense weather systems such as big winter storms, droughts and more intense hurricanes???

Maybe if you thought about it yourself instead of listening to guys like tucker and treating whatever they say as gospel you’d figure it out too...

Premium Features