• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Climate change

leisureexpress

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 27, 2008

BLITZKRIEG

Lifetime Membership
Aug 30, 2011
MT
Micheal Moore is a piece of sh!t but his movie will open the eyes of you greenies that think you are saving the planet with green energy.

d1100t

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2011
Saskatchewan Canada
blitz
Thanks for posting that video.
I wish someone other Michael Moore had made it but what ever!!
The green energy world is way more corrupt than I knew!

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
They tied turbines into the grid on Fire Island and it changed the Airport's flight pattern , no longer allowing planes to use that flight pattern and during windy days and nights they take a different run way direction that sends the planes over our neighbor hood hard on the throttle , does wonders for the resale value . Normal flight is right threw the middle of Anchorage now and they have been spending millions of dollars at the airport fixing the mess those wind turbines caused and to rub salt into the wound an additional fee on our electrical bill too . Only thing I can feel good about is that I didn't vote for them .

I've looked at the options of solar and wind for the cabin before this mess and it just doesn't pencil out . There are countries that have gone green for single family dwellings and farms , not this mass thing we're all about , that live quite well but the time we get or hands on it the price is so inflated that the maintenance isn't cost effective and they are high maintenance .

leisureexpress

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 27, 2008
Arson arrest map:

Pretty much destroys the narrative of "drought and lightning".

And these are just the ones that got caught.

1600736537485.png

Premium Features