• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Climate change

Ox

Snowest's Axe Murderer
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jul 8, 2001
NW Ohio
www.midwestproductionmachining.com
It is reported to be a Greenhouse Gas after all....

I am not surprised at all that they would doo this.
Seems logical to me.

Not sure of the point that you are making?

Last edited:

Sheetmetalfab

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2010
The Promised Land……..
It is reported to be a Greenhouse Gas after all....

I am not surprised at all that they would doo this.
Seems logical to me.

Not sure of the point that you are making?

IMG_9585.jpeg
“Reported to be”
Problem is when the temperature rises due to natural cycles then c02 follows. Throughout history.

The climate alarmists (opportunists) report that sequencing backwards. (For monetary gain)

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
How can this thread still be active after 109 pages? All with common sense agree that there is no climate crisis. Yet we allow our politicians to go through this destructive exercise which is financially bankrupting our nation and our industry. How stupid can people be. Can't we weed out the morons who buy into it and simply whap 'em on the head with a hammer so we can go back to some other government created crisis to bitch about?

Ox

Snowest's Axe Murderer
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jul 8, 2001
NW Ohio
www.midwestproductionmachining.com
View attachment 411134
“Reported to be”
Problem is when the temperature rises due to natural cycles then c02 follows. Throughout history.

The climate alarmists (opportunists) report that sequencing backwards. (For monetary gain)

I understand that.
It was mostly a tongue-in-cheek remark....

We have a greenhouse like that, but bigger near here.
You could see the lights in the sky for at least 30+ miles, before they just doubled the size.
I haven't noticed the sky brighter yet, but they may not have the new part operational yet?

Big KVA draws in that town!
This greenhouse, accrost the road is an [electric fired] steel mill, and several steel post process outfits nearby.

Reactions: Sheetmetalfab
Premium Features