• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Cantwell DUI

Nov 27, 2007
Fairbanks, AK
Just wondering who the chodes were that got busted by the cops on the Colorado Creek trail. Just wanted to say thanks for the free beer. Next time you bust into someone's camp like a nutbag better expect to get your a*s kicked buddy.

To all that ripped it up great ride.

A

AKboondocker

Feb 4, 2006
Wasilla, Alaska
Just wondering who the chodes were that got busted by the cops on the Colorado Creek trail. Just wanted to say thanks for the free beer. Next time you bust into someone's camp like a nutbag better expect to get your a*s kicked buddy.

To all that ripped it up great ride.

I feel bad for the guy that parked on your sh*tpile, haha. Great ride as usual bro. Note to self - dont stop on the trail and get hammered as the cops ride by. hahaha

J
Jan 28, 2009
Cant beleive the mentality of some of the riders
Wipe the Similac off your mouth,baby boy

We did not get DUI's
We did give you beer , thought we had comrades in the field,

Nice RV's

We won't forget the faces,,, dont ever expect our help!

A

AKboondocker

Feb 4, 2006
Wasilla, Alaska
Cant beleive the mentality of some of the riders
Wipe the Similac off your mouth,baby boy

We did not get DUI's
We did give you beer , thought we had comrades in the field,

Nice RV's

We won't forget the faces,,, dont ever expect our help!

So what happened Jack? I showed up the day after it happened so only heard one side. I heard some of you guys failed your field sobriety tests and the only reason you didnt get DUI's was because thier breathalizers were too cold or something to work. I didnt hear anything about breaking into a camp or you giving them any beer. Also heard something about having to leave your sleds where they were at the time? Im sure my buddies wont forget your faces either. Lets hear your side of the story?

Reactions: Prayn4snow
Nov 27, 2007
Fairbanks, AK
Ha Ha

Nice glad you decided to post. Dude what do you expect. You busted right into out walltent like you owned it. I don't think I would ever need the help of some drunk looser sitting on the side of the trail pounding down beers, As I am off the trail in the powder. must be some place you can't make cuz your to busy talking to the cops while sippin some suds. Not worried about you looking for us you know what we are in so next time your down in cantwell don't bother to knock you know what you got coming.

J
Jan 28, 2009
Wow

Jack here,
I did knock on your tent door... seems like it didnt work, check the wiring!!
I was walking by the tent and said Hello,Hello.. then tried to ring the bell

We were in the wrong place @ the wrong time....

Thanks young bro's

A
Nov 26, 2007
Alaska
Easy there Jack, all I'm saying is next time you come into some one's camp do it with a little respect! Maybe announce yourself before pushing your way thru the door.:face-icon-small-win

Nov 27, 2007
Fairbanks, AK
Jackkkkkie

Jackkkie I could tell you didn't get DUI's by the wet spot on the front of your pants, but it was close wasn't it. Lucky for you the BRAC was frozen or messed up, or you know you would of had a DUI for sure.

Premium Features