• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Bury Me With My Sled Playhouse...Trinities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
B
Nov 27, 2007
Wow what a great day at Fairfield!!!!!!!!!!! Went up with Concreteman and tore it up:D Deep powder made hill climbing a little tough but what a great ride up there. Snow is deep and had to do the leap frog action to make it some of the ridges:eek: Here is some pics of today and some of when we went back into Tripod last weekend

BMWMS Fairfield.jpg Concreteman Fairfield.jpg Concreteman Fairfield 2.jpg Fairfield.jpg HPIM0355.JPG HPIM0353.JPG

B
Dec 16, 2007
Nampa, ID
Looks like a great time. Fairfield is another area I need to go check out@! We get so stuck in our familiar areas that we never go see anything new.......maybe this year? :)

C

CatndHat

Nov 8, 2003
Snowville WY
There you go James, That is what we are looking for this morning.
Heading over to Bear creek, can you be here in an hour?;) I will buy lunch:)

C

concreteman

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 27, 2007
Great day may be a understatement.Fresh deep powder untouched long ridge pulls,:D:D:D pounding the powder, every dog has his day well there are two dogs who had there day looking forward to sunday :D:D:D

C

concreteman

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 27, 2007
There you go James, That is what we are looking for this morning.
Heading over to Bear creek, can you be here in an hour?;) I will buy lunch:)

Russ we will be in touch we need to get down to see ya soon buddy.I hope you guys have a great ride :D:D save us a hill :eek::eek::eek:

C

CatndHat

Nov 8, 2003
Snowville WY
Saturday Powder

Had a good day, Plenty hills left for us later, deep is what I will say.
Have fun out there today!

terraces 12.JPG

Last edited:
W
Nov 2, 2001
Boise, Id
Today was one of those days. Sun, fresh snow, a perfectly groomed trail, and no tracks anywhere. We went riding at No-Tellum Creek. ::cool:

Best day of riding this year.

Last edited:
C

concreteman

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 27, 2007
Looks like sunday ride for BMWMS, and myself let us know if you want to go John:D:D

W
Nov 2, 2001
Boise, Id
Trinity Creek road has been awesome for the last couple of years, but this year it seems to simply suck. What the heck is going on? Does the schedule maker live on the other side of the mountain now?

Road is getting rough, it's not terrible, but it sure used to be better on Saturdays.

Saw the 2Cool Vents trailer in the parking lot.

W
Nov 2, 2001
Boise, Id
Nope, just Saturday. Something has changed. The parking lot isn't even very as full anymore. Might have found the reason.

More Info: Seems they used to groom Thurday night, now it's Tuesday. So, by the time Saturday comes, it's wasted. Seems someone wants the valley floor real smooth for the weekend. Great. This schedule makes no freaking sense. They should go up Trinity Creek, and loop back through Rocky bar and Featherville, then the next night go up Trinity Creek and loop back through Fall Creek and Pine. This schedule has them constantly turning around and running the same trail twice.

Area 20 Grooming Schedule Last Updated: Dec 17, 2007
-- PRIMARY TRAILS --
SUNDAY: Featherville-Rocky Bar-Atlanta at Middle Fork Rd. - back to Rocky Bar-Featherville
MONDAY: Featherville-Rocky Bar-Phifer Creek Junction-Trinity Ridge-Warming Hut-Trinity Snow Park
TUESDAY: Trinity Snow Park-Warming Hut-Trinity Summit-Cold Springs-Burnt Creek Jct.-Meadow Creek-Ice Springs-Lester Creek-Pine
WEDNESDAY: Pine-Lester Creek-Ice Springs-Meadow Creek-Burnt Creek-Prairie Airport-House Mtn.-Meadow Creek-Ice Springs-Fall Creek-Lake Creek-Pine
THURSDAY: Pine-Deer Creek-Old Logging Rd.-Grouse Creek Rd.-back to Old Logging Rd.-Pine
FRIDAY: Pine-Lester Creek-Ice Springs-House Mtn. Summit-Ridge Road-Burnt Creek Junction-Cold Springs back to Meadow Creek-Ice Springs-Fall Creek-Lake Creek-Pine
SATURDAY: Pine-Old Logging Rd.-Trinity Snow Park-Trinity Creek to Warming Hut-Back to Trinity Snow Park

-- SECONDARY TRAILS --
Wagon Town Trail, Phifer Creek Rd., Cow Creek-Licoln Rd., Strawberry Loop (groomed three times during season.)
* Strawberry Loop Trail will be groomed on Wednesday at least once a month, snow permitting.

Last edited:
B
Nov 27, 2007
Nope, just Saturday. Something has changed. The parking lot isn't even very as full anymore. Might have found the reason.

More Info: Seems they used to groom Thurday night, now it's Tuesday. So, by the time Saturday comes, it's wasted. Seems someone wants the valley floor real smooth for the weekend. Great. This schedule makes no freaking sense. They should go up Trinity Creek, and loop back through Rocky bar and Featherville, then the next night go up Trinity Creek and loop back through Fall Creek and Pine. This schedule has them constantly turning around and running the same trail twice.

As of last Thursday the groomer is down for repair:( and was suppose to be fixed by this last weekend but they must of had some other issues with it. So the whoops are high and the trail would be great if someone has a suspension that they to test out for rough terrain going up the road:) Hopefully going up this tuesday :D:D

W
Nov 2, 2001
Boise, Id
Yha, the groomer was turned around when we got down Saturday night, and the trail to Pine was fresh. So, they groomed that trail on Saturday also.

rumble, rumble, rumble, rumble, rumble, rumble, rumble, I'll just keep my thoughts to my self.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features