• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Bury Me With My Sled Playhouse...Trinities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
C

CatndHat

Nov 8, 2003
Snowville WY
Cool family fun boys!
Looks like Uncle Fred forgot to use his turn signal, causing Jerrod to custom air vent the Moto ski hood:eek:

W
Nov 2, 2001
Boise, Id
We were up there New Years Day, great snow, but a little on the shallow side still. Lots of carnage in the group. Trailing arm, a knee, a mesh hood, a few stucks, a bogging sled, and some woofing snow pack (there's a weak layer under there, be careful).

I wish someone had groomed the trail, it was getting pretty bumpy. boing, boing, boing, boing. :)

P1010324.JPG

Last edited:
L
Sep 24, 2003
Boise, ID
We rode up Grouse creek on New Years Day.. Wasn't to bad that way.. Was deep and now one had been up there.. We broke trail until we seized a sled.. We spent a couple of course packing a trail to get it out after that.. I heard they had been running the groom but the snow was to fluffy to get it to pack.. It was pretty rough by the end of the weekend.. We rode to prarie one day.. We didn't get much playing in..

B
Nov 27, 2007
Cool family fun boys!
Looks like Uncle Fred forgot to use his turn signal, causing Jerrod to custom air vent the Moto ski hood:eek:

That is Josephs sled with the broken hood on it; took him down a steep embakement and Concreteman saw he was picking up too much speed so he wipped his sled in front of Joseph to slow him down but Jospeh did not like what he was doing so Joseph full throttle his sled to get Concreteman out of the way. :) Kid likes speed and is not scared in putting his sled going verticle:eek: and he is only 8. I don't know if I should be proud or just plain scared he is going to hurt himself:confused:

C

CatndHat

Nov 8, 2003
Snowville WY
Wow, wild story James,(need pic of Freds face after impact:eek:) I have one of those bumper sled 8 year olds too,
But this falls triple endo on his KTM 50 reminded him that a little brake is
a good option too! We will see how long that lesson sticks.

I think Fred should pay 1/2 of damage waiver as the upper hill rider should have right of way on slippery incline ;)
We will have more fresh after this weekend, stay tuned!:cool:

J

John

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Jan 27, 2003
Boise, Id
LOL. I got to see Fred T-bone his own sled riding James' one day. Wish I had a pic of the look on Freds face that time. :)

Nice pics James. Looking forward to Sunday!

C

concreteman

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 27, 2007
LOL. I got to see Fred T-bone his own sled riding James' one day. Wish I had a pic of the look on Freds face that time. :)

Wow, wild story James,(need pic of Freds face after impact:eek:) I have one of those bumper sled 8 year olds too,
But this falls triple endo on his KTM 50 reminded him that a little brake is
a good option too! We will see how long that lesson sticks.

I think Fred should pay 1/2 of damage waiver as the upper hill rider should have right of way on slippery incline ;)
We will have more fresh after this weekend, stay tuned!:cool:

sure pick on the fat guy. dont make me drink 12 snowplows or then you all will be done,thats it, no more, not another foot :D:D:D:beer;:beer;:beer;

C

concreteman

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 27, 2007

OHH yes you owe me one sledsave John:D seem to remember a borrowed,skidoo 800 that left a big mark on one of my rib:face-icon-small-hap's

K
Jan 4, 2008
Meridian, Idaho
You know we make that trail bumpy for a reason!;)

How's it going James? Hopefully this year. . . for real. . . we can all ride together. It's a bit a challenge finding someone who can handle infant twins but it's worth the effort.
I finally got to ride my new sled last weekend and now I'm drooling to get back out there. Last weekend was nothing but fresh tracks everywhere we went. LOVE that!!!!!

silvertip

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jul 3, 2001
Nevada City Calif
Nice Pic. James

Nice to talk to you today James. I looked at the Pic. and they were GREAT.

Have fun in all your new snow.

W
Nov 2, 2001
Boise, Id
Was up Sunday. Whew, the trail was a flume run. Not bad for a Sunday. Ran into a couple, while up riding, the only people we saw off the trail the whole day.

Several trailers stuck in the parking lot. :)

Did you guys make it up BMWMS?

If you go to Cali. make sure to get me some pictures of Silvertip stuck. :)

B
Nov 27, 2007
Was up Sunday. Whew, the trail was a flume run. Not bad for a Sunday. Ran into a couple, while up riding, the only people we saw off the trail the whole day.

Several trailers stuck in the parking lot. :)

Did you guys make it up BMWMS?

If you go to Cali. make sure to get me some pictures of Silvertip stuck. :)

HAHHAHAHHA.........I wish Silvertip gets stuck I'm always trying to keep up with him not to mention age but he can flat out ride I only have time to watch out for myself not to get stuck:) This last weekend we went to Tripod and had a great ride it is really deep the higher we went up. Went with Concreteman, John and Zipper we pushed a good trail back in there. Looking forward in this snow getting set so we can do some booney crashing. I'm sure Avy danger is extremly high at this time so hopefully everybody is wearing their beacons and checking there batteries and using their heads in what areas you are riding into at this time:D

Kimberly looking forward in riding with you guys glad you like your new sled still on an old 2000 skidoo summit but you can bust me a trail in though.:eek: Can't wait to go back to the Trinities :D

J

John

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Jan 27, 2003
Boise, Id
How'd your pics turn out James? Zipper is trying to set up his E-mail so he can register but is about ready to throw his confuser out the window....

L
Sep 24, 2003
Boise, ID
James and John, Anybody.. I think we are headed to Prarie on Sat and staying the night this weekend? Anybody else going to be playing in the Trinities?

K
Jan 4, 2008
Meridian, Idaho
We'll be in Prairie all weekend. Can't wait to hit some of this fresh snow!!!!
Hopefully it will be as clear as it was last weekend on top. We'll be at the Y-stop before and after all riding if anyone is up there and wants to join us.

P
Dec 14, 2007
prairie idaho
Prairie Snow

hey kimberly, it is dumping here in Prairie!!!! We rode to Fall Creek around Davey Springs on Sunday. What great ride, i had never been there, no tracks but our own. We have that snowmobile auction to go to in Pine Saturday night so I don't know if we'll be here at the Y-Stop. I wonder if Lucias and Abby are coming up????? Carlene

L
Sep 24, 2003
Boise, ID
hey kimberly, it is dumping here in Prairie!!!! We rode to Fall Creek around Davey Springs on Sunday. What great ride, i had never been there, no tracks but our own. We have that snowmobile auction to go to in Pine Saturday night so I don't know if we'll be here at the Y-Stop. I wonder if Lucias and Abby are coming up????? Carlene

We are planning on comming up! Muahahahah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features