• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

509 FILMS: NEW Film Trailer: EVOLUTION - On DVD & Blu-Ray -

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
Man, I gotta get off Snow West I'm really starting to hate Summer.
Very Nice Job. Can't wait to see all of it.

Great Pictures and a very cool teaser..Love the chimney chute at Priest Lake,,, looks so much better than it did in the old Xtreme Team VHS..

You need to let it buffer. These video files are big so once it starts playing, pause it, let it sit for a while and then resume. Below the video is a status bar showing what percentage has loaded.

If all else fails click the Youtube link and you can watch it on there, but the quality is terrible.

Tom.. thats amazing.. looks like its going to be an awesome dvd.. Will be pre-order one tonight :D

Well Done!!!! I love the wide screen format!!! Looking forward to seeing the whole DVD and Getting a couple new shirts!!!!

Evolution would make a Nice Tattoo!!!! I've always really liked the Logo!!!

i love the music on the teaser i hope you stay with the same theme through out the movie if you do thats going to be a big seller hard rock is nice to get you all pumped but i can just sit back and watch your video over and over again it's calming but makes me want to ride

great job to all the riders and film guys :beer;

i love the music on the teaser i hope you stay with the same theme through out the movie if you do thats going to be a big seller hard rock is nice to get you all pumped but i can just sit back and watch your video over and over again it's calming but makes me want to ride

great job to all the riders and film guys :beer;

what heinracing said...love the new music..dont feel like i need to set and bang my head on the coffee table while watching the vid....:beer;:beer;

that was most likely burandt on the 09 beacuse burandt sold his tm1000 to potratz and went riding with them when potrtatz went to CO to buy it.

I hadn't watched the vid before I posted. I thought maybe he was referring to the pics above.

I have a question about standard DVD and BluRay.

If it did, I understand it wouldn't be in HD at all, but will a Blue Ray disk even play in a standard DVD player?

No, but standard DVD's will play on a Blu-ray player. Just go out and buy a Playstation 3 and get it over with Scott. They play Blu-ray, SDVD, can hold all your MP3 music, and the 80GB one is wi-fi. (and then I can kick your azz in Call Of Duty 4):D

Premium Features

Back