• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

509 FILMS: NEW Film Trailer: EVOLUTION - On DVD & Blu-Ray -

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
That trailer looks a LOT like "Push" from matchstick (the effects, mellow style, logo.. just about everything) www.mspfilms.com

Sweet though, looks high quality.

That's funny. Never seen that teaser before. And frankly I don't see the similarities. But thanks for playing!

Glad the rest of you guys dig the chill style! The film is going to be killer on Blu Ray

Tom, looks absolutely beautiful!!!!! HD will be sweet. A quick question on your package deal. (Not your package!) Seems odd to have the DVD and BluRay plus T bundled together. Would someone actually want both discs? Any thoughts on just a DVD/T package or BR/T package? Of coarse you have to throw the decal in! Won't stop me from buying, just a thought.

I figure the DVD/BR combo is better for gifts, traveling etc. Not much use for a DVD at home if you have Blu Ray, but for on road or a gift, the DVD may come in handy.

Some of the best footage I've seen in a while!!! What happened to the dude that did the "wobble of death" coming down that chute? That had to hurt!

Can't wait till Sept.

Tom, this film is gonna be a gooder, can't wait for the premiere, everyone needs to try and make the premiere, there is like 8 big screens and plenty of :beer;.

Wow! Brett Turcotte's whip at 2:54 is one of the most beautiful thing I have ever seen!

Isn't he only like 19 or 20?

Premium Features

Back