• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

NEW SummitHD Films TRAILER - S2:HANGFIRE

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
Boondocking in HD. I'm in, put it on the shelf right next to Boost. Nice teaser. Very nice website, looks professional.

Last edited:
Finally a movie with the riding most of the people on here like to do. Blu-ray is an added bonus. I'll be buying that one for sure. Loved the deep powder tree riding, & sidehilling. Awesome job on this one!

97% of the footage is stock sleds, pipe and can are the only extras. We've got about 40 minutes of the film all lined out... There is a ton of technical riding in this film, most likely never seen in any other snowmobile film ever released, a lot of deep deep powder carving. There isn't much jumping or turbo climbs so if you're into that well....

My favorite Vid last year was Acclivity, just a great deal of real down to earth riding, great angles, and a real good production value. You guys do great work, now you just have to show me some of those play spots next year when I am up in Cooke.

Omg!

That gets a OHHELLYA from me! The tree riding just made me tingle alllllllll over!

HUMINA HUMiNA!!!!!!!!!!

Premium Features

Back