• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2023 skidoo

Well that's...... interesting.

Might just be the angle of the pic, but the white one looks wider. Think it could be a 4-stroke?
EDIT: just kidding, it's definitely just the angle of the pic.

I think they still look fat and then look at green and gray one and think maybe not. The white one is either different or fat. Hopefully they skinnied them up

Sweet! LED lights finally. That’s very minimalist looks like, so should be way lighter hood overall. Panels look more streamlined. Going to be good!

Sweet! LED lights finally. That’s very minimalist looks like, so should be way lighter hood overall. Panels look more streamlined. Going to be good!
You think led lights are sweet until you have to buy a new one for a ford pickup. $1520 and i bet 2 hours shop time on first one. Maybe an hour if you have done them before

Hmmmmm, LED lights?. Personally, I don't like riding in the dark anymore and it seems that serious riders carry a "headlight" to wear on their helmet for the times they get caught out after dark so I am not too sure how big of a deal LED's are. Obviously there are some that will welcome the change but I am not too sure how many will appreciate the xtra cost.

they look pissed off.
i have had 2 na gen 4s and 2 turbo gen 4s over 15000 mountain km only one motor and that was a computer that stopped working.
i love the sled and will welcome change especially if they can deliver then to us in November.

Premium Features

Back