• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2022-23 Stop Ride: (Merged threads)New “stop ride” from Polaris

cateye5312

Premium Member
Mar 28, 2009
Grand Junction CO
My '22 Matryx is done waiting for me to pick it up and they are not holding it for the brake issue. Got two of my Axys done last week, waiting on kits for 3 more.

Sheetmetalfab

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2010
……..
My '22 Matryx is done waiting for me to pick it up and they are not holding it for the brake issue. Got two of my Axys done last week, waiting on kits for 3 more.
That’s how it works.

If sled has been delivered it’s yours. (And your liability)

Until then it’s Polaris’s liability.

My boost got 3 recalls done Wednesday.

The brake “stop ride” didn’t change anything about my dealers treatment of me.

440revNL

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 7, 2022
Canada
Seen a couple pictures of this document floating around. Anyone confirm if it's legit?

IMG_3860.jpg

440revNL

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 7, 2022
Canada
My Khaos 850 NA was supposed to ship Nov 17-Dec 1. My Khaos Boost had a ship date of Dec 1 - 15. Both with 7S.

So according to the email, they're still on schedule for the builds. So I'm thinking my 850NA is already built. Hopefully they will still update the order status soon. Even though I can't get it from the dealer, I just want to know they are here or not!!

B

BallsDeep_5280

Oct 16, 2012
CO
How would a software update have an impact on the brake?

I'm rolling the dice BIG TIME with a lightened rotor. Who's got a titanium fire extinguisher mod for these sleds? :ROFLMAO:

440revNL

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 7, 2022
Canada
How would a software update have an impact on the brake?

I'm rolling the dice BIG TIME with a lightened rotor. Who's got a titanium fire extinguisher mod for these sleds? :ROFLMAO:
I'm thinking it will limit the power if the brake is applied for a long duration if the rpms are high? Help reduce temps

2 more weeks until it may be validated. Hope the feds approve it.

H

High Velocity

Nov 27, 2007
Hinton, Alberta
8ff9bbbc3c4c24a1050fc8077626c000.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RBalazs

Snowest Terminator
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 20, 2020
Curious at what point the brake being “applied” that would happen if that is true. Since the only thing electronic is the switch for the brake lights, it won’t take much pressure. Shouldn’t be a problem for most unless your a brake dragger…. And not just a brake lever finger rester?

Just another fix keeping the 30 or so brake dragging morons safe vs the 30000 or however many finger resters on matryx rmks were sold???‍♂️

V

volcano buster

Nov 26, 2007
Stayton Oregon
Does RMSHA (may not be correct abbreviation) require an active brake light?
I could see there being an interuptis device being installed to bypass this...

RBalazs

Snowest Terminator
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 20, 2020
If this really is the only way the cpu realizes the brakes on, I’m sure there won’t be many brake lights left on the mountain.

In all seriousness though. I highly doubt this is going to be an issue because who holds the brake and throttle at the same time for over five seconds… probably nobody, so I’m sure it won’t be that bad.

Premium Features