• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2016/17 Togwotee Snow Conditions

I was just out there for 10 days, was in lava a few times, that lady is worthless. Seriously she is not human. That place will be closed next year if it doesn't sell is my guess.

ha ha...i agree! will not stay there again until new owners take over....hopefully soon

We just got back from Jackson, another group were at the lodge.. They said snow was ok, about a foot of fresh, we went to mosquito one day and we had three new in the trees, also did a few days at north fork, near Belford. Was also very good..

Was snowing like a bastard two days ago as we were leaving

How did you like Mosquito creek? The trail in can be rough at times but its usually worth it. Find the kind of riding you were looking for? Eric

We loved it.. Biggest concern was the parking.. Bunch of million dollar babies down there with no parking signs all over and they live in there other house through the out the us.. Almost a joke, took us 2 hrs to get parked and we ended up parking under a no parking sign finnally.. Off main Rd

As for the area yes Rd in was a bit rough time, but not that long for pain to be over.. Never looked to good off the start and snow looked thin, but once in the 8000plus feet I was in heaven, could not believe how big it was back there with great pulls, climbed a few that made the turbo impulse work dam hard, came across a crew of sponsored boarders taking video comming down a water fall.. Gave a few a ride to the top rather than walking.. The one girl mentioned after... I think I am in the wrong sport, that was a rush.. Lol

Lots of good pulls threw the trees and lots of side hills.. Over all great vis and a great day

How did you like Mosquito creek? The trail in can be rough at times but its usually worth it. Find the kind of riding you were looking for? Eric

Need Snow!

Does anyone have some pics or video??? Conditions suck in MN right now! We are headed west Feb. 15th. Please help a guy out! :juggle:

Curious how the snow is doing, anyone rode this area lately?

Thanks.

Just returned from riding January 28-30th. Togwotee has a great base considering the time of year and the snow loads are excellent. We had about 10" of fresh but the temps started rising toward the 29th and 30th. Fresh snow is needed but you won't be disappointed! All in all a great trip. Spent countless hours banging creek bottoms near Moccasin and Squaw basins with no sled damage. Enjoy:face-icon-small-win

Try Bedford, just outside Jackson 35 miles, it was great, rode two days there two weeks ago, and snow over the hood both days, turbo needed for many pulls

Try Bedford, just outside Jackson 35 miles, it was great, rode two days there two weeks ago, and snow over the hood both days, turbo needed for many pulls

Bedford....As in between Alpine and Afton?

I need a towel.

attachment.php

Does anybody have a current update?? Maybe new snow in the last 24 hours ? trying to figure out where some decent pow is ... heading out Thursday morning was going to head to the snowiest but that system they were suppose to get yesterday and today hasn't drop anything yet. Wouldn't mind the extra few hours to tog if it's worth it.

Premium Features

Back