• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2016/17 Togwotee Snow Conditions

Heard an avy death in tog today....mile and a half from the lodge... be careful out there guys, it's sketchy this early.

Condolences to his family and friends

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Heard an avy death in tog today....mile and a half from the lodge... be careful out there guys, it's sketchy this early.

Condolences to his family and friends

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

2 year old article floating around on facebook....

Rode Togwotee Saturday thru Monday. The riding was unreal. There was not a great base but the snow that was there was awesome.
I am considering headed back Monday due to another big storm system hitting that should finish up early Saturday morning. If you head up there I suggest taking a guide. They are well worth it to find the good snow and most importantly keep you safe.

Any of you that know the area well want to meet up Saturday-Sunday and ride? Just 2 of us heading out for the weekend.

Just got down from the mountain. Around 1 foot fell last night. Down in the trees we had no problem finding hip deep pow.

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk

Few more inches overnight. Best snow here I've ridden and this is my 3rd New Years in a row spent at Tog. Most meadows are wind blown but South facing slopes and the trees are turbo deep!

Premium Features

Back