• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2010 M8 not so strong.

Teth-Air

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Calgary AB/Nelson BC
www.specified.ca
I guess the fear is over that the 2010 m8 is now being reported in Sno-goer magazine at only 150 hp and not the 163 ponies as rumour told.

On the other hand it would have made it interesting if they could have pulled it off from a stock 800.

Ski-doo will still dominate for another year at least!

M

maxwellzx

Oct 16, 2008
is it just me or has a/c had the same style chassis for along time...

seems like they need to come up with something inspirational like skidoo did

there just like riding an old tank from year 2000 with a bit better suspension

M
Dec 23, 2007
Washington
is it just me or has a/c had the same style chassis for along time...

seems like they need to come up with something inspirational like skidoo did

there just like riding an old tank from year 2000 with a bit better suspension

No bashing here just saying...

dont worry arctic cat will come out with something better when the better sled (the m) gets beat. its not all about a straight shot up the hill. M series has proven that it can out preform the xp in many different catagories...

Last edited:
X

Xrider

Jul 9, 2001
Montana
M series has proven that it can out preform the xp in many different catagories...
You mean like "Oldest Mountain-Sled Chassis Category" ??
just kidding, really I like em..:beer;

T

Tackbtch

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 12, 2004
Trout Creek MT
Rode a 09 M8...stock... at Bloom Peak, there was a 08 D8 stock and a 08 XP with some light mods. All sleds had the 153 and 155 and a 154 track. All raced across the flat, dead even as they started up the slope the XP and the D8 were evenly matched, the AC pulled away from them a bit. Both the XP and the D8 turned out about the same time. The AC went 50-60 feet further. All three riders traded sleds a coulpe times with the same results. Dont get me wrong I ride an 04 800 Rev and like the doos just fine , but when I rode the M8 it was sweet...for me however I am going to snocheck my 04 again for one more year. Not brand bashing it was just my observations....Dino

S
Nov 30, 2007
cda, idaho
i got to spend 3 days on a m sled in march down in colorado...never been on one. i ride a 07 rev....if i could afford it, i would get rid of my rev in a heartbeat for a m sled. hated the chasis going down the trail, but when it came to boon docking and going through the trees and sidehilling, the ski don't wouldn't do what the m sled can do. i was impressed when i got back on my sled and tried to do the same things.

Reactions: M7 man

Leaf27

Premium Member
Oct 24, 2008
i got to spend 3 days on a m sled in march down in colorado...never been on one. i ride a 07 rev....if i could afford it, i would get rid of my rev in a heartbeat for a m sled. hated the chasis going down the trail, but when it came to boon docking and going through the trees and sidehilling, the ski don't wouldn't do what the m sled can do. i was impressed when i got back on my sled and tried to do the same things.

No shiit, if I had a 07 machine, I would want to upgrade to a 2010 too, doesnt matter if it is a cat, poo, or doo.:D

D
Mar 3, 2008

not even, think about it. you have to old 583's and arctic cats powder specail first "mountain sleds". then acrtic cat went to the king cats, skidoo came out with the revs. then arctic cat came out with the M series in 05, in 08 skidoo came out with the xps. so skidoo technically took awhile before they could come out with a sled to somewhat match the M dont worry arctic cat will come out with something better when the better sled (the m) gets beat. its not all about a straight shot up the hill. M series has proven that it can out preform the xp in many different catagories...
you kinda just leave the zx chassis out i guess?:confused:

R
Dec 30, 2007

not even, think about it. you have to old 583's and arctic cats powder specail first "mountain sleds". then acrtic cat went to the king cats, skidoo came out with the revs. then arctic cat came out with the M series in 05, in 08 skidoo came out with the xps. so skidoo technically took awhile before they could come out with a sled to somewhat match the M dont worry arctic cat will come out with something better when the better sled (the m) gets beat. its not all about a straight shot up the hill. M series has proven that it can out preform the xp in many different catagories...

LMFAO Take another hit from the bong buddy.

Premium Features