• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

TreeDog Customs Bumper Ready for Sale!!

T
Mar 22, 2008
Athol Id
All boxed up and shipping tomorrow!! :D
All you guys should see them in a couple days!!
Any ?'s give me a call

Thanx
-T

Apparently I'm a bonehead!!! And I ate all my books the parents paid for!! :eek:
Today is Columbus day and there is no mail coming or going. So all your guy's bumpers will get shipped tomorrow!! :D

Thanx
-T

800poodragon

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Great Falls, Montana
Apparently my better half has taken the camera out of town and will be back later tonight so I might not get pics up untill tomorrow.

Pics up later.
Thanx
-T[/QUOTE]

Any luck on the pics T??

Thanks

P
Dec 4, 2007
Redmond, Wa
Will these style bumper's work with a slp air in tank? It's not on my sled yet but i am concerned about clearance so i have no idea what i am working with and what size is the tubing?

Thanks Sean

T
Mar 22, 2008
Athol Id
Will these style bumper's work with a slp air in tank? It's not on my sled yet but i am concerned about clearance so i have no idea what i am working with and what size is the tubing?

Thanks Sean

Thank you for the ? Sean. I assume we are talking about a 05' or 06' 900.

This bumper application will not work with the SLP air intake, or the Tri Cities or the Fabcraft. The bumper mounting system is directly in the way of all of these air intake applications. With my bumper as well as TCP and the new Skinz option for the 05' - 08' Polaris sleds you must use either a Fire-n-Ice intake or Timbersled Intake. I have also seen some people making a custom air intake from their stock system. The key to the 05' or 06' 900 air intake for any of these new bumper options is that you have to use the stock air boost box or some variation of it. Our 900's are a little backa$$wards. :D

Anymore ?'s Please feel free to ask.
Thanx
-T

Oh yeah!! I am using 6061 schedule 40 1" alumnium tube.

B

BIGGDAWG

Jul 6, 2001
Waverly, Iowa
my bumpers are on their way i will take some pics and post them for treedog when i get them. they are the black ones :beer;

D
Dec 3, 2007
Treedog bumper on 08 Shift RMK

Apparently my better half has taken the camera out of town and will be back later tonight so I might not get pics up untill tomorrow.

Pics up later.
Thanx
-T

Any luck on the pics T??

Thanks[/QUOTE]

Install easy. Fit and finish spot on, and directions, if needed, easy to follow with helpful pics. Easy to move reg. to one of the precut blocking plates.

Last edited:
Just got mine today Treedog. The fit and finish of the product is absolutley perfect. On top of that you have been great to deal with through this entire process. Customer service is huge to me and for that I have recommened you on three different sites because of it.

Thank you

Ryan

T
Mar 22, 2008
Athol Id
Thanx

Hey guys I sure appreciate the response!!! :beer;:beer;

I'll be honest, even though I believe fully in our product and will stand behind it to the end, I felt a little nervousness in knowing some of you would be recieving your bumpers today and hoped to he11 you would be happy with your decision to spend your hard earned money for my product..

I can't tell you thank you enough, and please know you can call me at any time with any of your concerns and I will do my ultimate best to make things right.

Also if you have any suggestions with my directions please feel free to give me some insight so I can better help others in the future.

I certainily won't be quiting my real job anytime soon but it gives me great personal satisfaction knowing that my solution to our problem is going to also help some of you!!

I ride it, I use it, and I believe in it!! Sledders RULE !! :D

Thank you
-T

Btw; Dieselred the sled looks great!! Thankyou for posting your pics!! I can't wait to see some others.
And 580 I hope your install goes well. And you still suck for being able to ride in that awesome POW!! down in Bozo!!

Good Luck Guys! :)

Last edited:

800poodragon

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Great Falls, Montana
Just got mine today Treedog. The fit and finish of the product is absolutley perfect. On top of that you have been great to deal with through this entire process. Customer service is huge to me and for that I have recommened you on three different sites because of it.

Thank you

Ryan

Recieved mine today also...product looks great and well put together. Treedog has been great to deal with. Great job Treedog.....both thumbs up:D:D

H
Jan 9, 2008
Woodland, WA
Saw these bumpers at the Washington snow show today and they are an excellent product...very nice fit. I will be ordering one in red next week. Nice work Toby and it was good to meet you:beer;

Last edited:
T
Mar 22, 2008
Athol Id
Hey Guys,

Just want to say thanx for an awesome snow show in Puyallup!! :D:beer;
Met some awesome people and had a great time!!
It was fantastic to put some names with some faces.
Good luck with all the bumpers and let me know if you have any questions.

Thanx
-T

diamonddave

Chilly’s Mentor
Lifetime Membership
Apr 5, 2006
Wokeville, WA.
Thanks Toby, it was great to meet you and BS about 9's and poo's bumper issues. I'm sure once I get mine on my poo buds will be ordering. I'll post pics prob in a couple of weeks when i get mine installed.

Out of all the bumpers I've seen, this one is the stink imo.

Sure is a nice sled you got there.

Premium Features