• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2020 28' Burandt GN Trailer for sale! Make me an offer!

balljr

Lifetime Membership
Sep 1, 2009
2020 Trails West Chris Burandt Edition trailer. Fully loaded! I bought new in February of 2020 from C&R Trailers in Utah. This has been an amazing trailer but my group has downsized to only me so I don't need this trailer for one person. Trailer has about 6 trips from Iowa to the mountains. That is roughly 12,000 miles total. I just put a complete set of new tires all the way around it. I just priced a new trailer with these exact options this trailer has and it would cost $63k for a 2024! This trailer was only used in January and February of 21, 22, 23 and this year. It is never used in the summer and stored inside all summer with sleds in it. I can get you as many pictures as you want. Just text or call for anything specific you want to see. 641-218-6092 Larry Ball Jr Knoxville, Iowa
28' Gooseneck
99" Inside width
82' Inside height
Lined and Insulated Roof/Walls
Rear ramp 92"W x 82"H
Front Ramp 78"W x 73"H
Front and Rear beaver tails
Spare Tire and Wheel
Man Door
PVC laminated flooring
Coat Hooks
2 cup holders
Helmet/Oil shelf
Tie down hooks
Burandt Edition Package
Stereo Kicker Audio System-Very nice system
2 Fold down benches and a 3rd bench I purchased but never installed
2 40,000 BTU furnaces with forced track melt, forced air to dry gloves, boots and helmets etc...
2 30 pound bottle hookups for furnace plus 4 spares-all full of LP currently I have figured a 30 pound bottle to last over 24 hours of run time! Both furnaces running will burn you out easily. I rarely ran thermostat over 50 degrees and I'm 150 pounds
ski glides and traction bars on both ramps and floor
mirror
porch light bar
2 exterior flood lights
lower light package all LED
complete finished interior all white and very bright
extra shelf with coat hooks
multiple USB ports at least 8
2 batteries with convertor for 110 and trickle charger all factory and all works excellent
1 fold down workbench
2 windows 1 rear passenger side and 1 forward driver side
ducted furnace runs for heated helmet cabinet
Black body and black tread bright
2 roof vents with fans
30 gallon auxilliary fuel tank works excellent so there is no need to carry extra fuel jugs in the trailer and trailer won't smell like gas fumes
Extreme Cold Package which is the 2 furnaces and fully insulated floor. You do not get cold in this trailer!
This trailer did have the power door and it worked 1 time and never worked again! So it has been disconnected but one person can easily open and close either door. The rear is spring assisted and we have used the front like 3 times. Normally I would start the furnace an hour before we got ready to ride and set it at 50 degrees on the thermostat and it was always nice, boots were warm and clothes were dry. Like I said if you price these options on a brand new trailer it will run you $63k.
I will deliver anywhere inside the lower 48! All you have to do give me a call and we will work out the details, timeline etc... 641-218-6092 Larry Ball Jr
Reason for selling is I am going to just use my sled deck from now on and ride with some friends that are already in the mountains. Much easier for me to deal with and just doesn't make sense for me to have this nice big trailer!tempImageiIBOQ1.jpgtempImagenb7exj.jpgtempImageP8zDXQ.jpgtempImageL9crA7.jpgtempImageGfKV8I.jpgtempImagemlAEG5.jpgtempImagek3bEvy.jpgtempImageR6rXiF.jpgtempImage0xX1LT.jpgtempImageeWiMg5.jpgtempImagegkERpI.jpgtempImageaAe2Ys.jpgtempImageD6Cclx.jpgtempImagecuUPho.jpgtempImageh0x57N.jpgtempImage9f0GMG.jpgtempImageRiwk3k.jpgtempImagezfKg5X.jpgtempImageMvaOT4.jpgtempImageaecsos.jpgtempImageL9crA7.jpgtempImageP8zDXQ.jpgtempImagenb7exj.jpgtempImageGfKV8I.jpgtempImagemlAEG5.jpgtempImagek3bEvy.jpgtempImageR6rXiF.jpgtempImage0xX1LT.jpgtempImageeWiMg5.jpgtempImagegkERpI.jpgtempImageaAe2Ys.jpgtempImageD6Cclx.jpgtempImagecuUPho.jpgtempImageh0x57N.jpg

Last edited:
Premium Features