• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

The Fabled 60 days when are they up???

D

deepdiver

Nov 27, 2003
Marysville, WA
May 19

According to the Polaris Letter dated March 19th, 60 days should fall on May 18th. Now they didnt say if that was business dys or calander days. I have seen responses to different States Attorney Generals Consumer protection offices, dated as late as last week with the same "canned" response of 60 days. However with letters from Polaris to AG's they are commiting theirselves to that time frame.

M

m7arcticcat

Nov 15, 2008
Colorado
60 Days to polaris is like the new President saying we will be out of Iraq in 60 if I am elected. They are all full of IT and we need to stand up against them and make the TOP Brass over there feel the Pain. I called my Local Polaris dealer(who according to them sold more Assaults than GOD) in Feburary asking for a trade in $ Snow Check # on my $10,885 out the door snow check ( which I am on my 3rd top end and freckin reflash), and never heard from them again. I guess they are soooooooo busy to deal with a snowmobile guy right now. Who do these people think they are? They are about to get a machine returned like that little old lady returns her $65 tire to Discount tire in the commercials. Right thru the middle of the showroom window!!!! This is the first time I ever said this in my life, I am glad the snow is gone my poor little Polaris could'nt handle any more. It is all about how much profit we make today and who cares if you sled blows up while you are near vertical, then if you reck they don't have to warranty it no more. Someone will die riding on one of these machines that keep blowing up and if it is me, Thanks for the ride!!!!!!!!

crix

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
SaVaGe, MiNnEsOtA
60 Days to polaris is like the new President saying we will be out of Iraq in 60 if I am elected. They are all full of IT and we need to stand up against them and make the TOP Brass over there feel the Pain. I called my Local Polaris dealer(who according to them sold more Assaults than GOD) in Feburary asking for a trade in $ Snow Check # on my $10,885 out the door snow check ( which I am on my 3rd top end and freckin reflash), and never heard from them again. I guess they are soooooooo busy to deal with a snowmobile guy right now. Who do these people think they are? They are about to get a machine returned like that little old lady returns her $65 tire to Discount tire in the commercials. Right thru the middle of the showroom window!!!! This is the first time I ever said this in my life, I am glad the snow is gone my poor little Polaris could'nt handle any more. It is all about how much profit we make today and who cares if you sled blows up while you are near vertical, then if you reck they don't have to warranty it no more. Someone will die riding on one of these machines that keep blowing up and if it is me, Thanks for the ride!!!!!!!!

well said that about sums up my ASSault too I would love to return mine that way too!!!

crix

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
SaVaGe, MiNnEsOtA
You can return it to me if you like, I will even give you $5000 for it! I will pick it up this weekend!

make it 8500 and its yours thats over a 2000 dollar hit for riding it 800 miles :mad:
It has a red skid plate, 3 inch riser, custom side panel vents, and custom gas rack/gas cans I would let go with it too !!!

Just think It just got a whole wire harness, exhaust valve silinoid, voltage regulator, ecu, fresh rebuilt rear shocks, Brand new crank, fully rebuilt motor

I probably got all the bugs out for ya:beer;;)

Its almost a new sled again:mad:

Im not happy with the reliablility of the sled and it angers me since I love the handeling of it:(

A

aebsledder

Jan 16, 2008
Gallatin Valley
09 Dragon

I would like to know as well. I have some other issues with my 09 I need to get taken care of (Bad EGT, Stripped Gears again, etc) and would like to get it all handled at once. Not very impressed by my 09 so far in the reliability category. When it runs good it is a very fun sled, unfortunately I feel like that only happened a couple of times this year. Part of my frustration is that we have a crappy dealership here and I have to drive 2 hrs to take it anywhere I would trust to work on it. Hopefully this new "fix" will solve some of the problems everyone has been having. Thinking about jumping ship for my next sled...

thefullmonte

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Rapid City
is it better to try the (fix) or put a pc iii on and go???????????????????

I think that's the big question. If it is a new piston/cylinder or injectors. I would wait. If it is just another reflash then I would just go the route of a fuel controller. I guess we get to keep playing the waiting game. Gees I'm tired of that game.

Mag

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Fairbanks Ak
Just recieved last week, looks like more b.s. :rolleyes:

Mr. *************,

We will be releasing a service bulletin in about 60 days. Once the bulletin is released your dealer will be able to update your snowmobile.

Respectfully,

GM Service

Polaris Industries

Premium Features