• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Poll: Polaris snow check 2024

Which Polaris configuration will you order for 2024?

• Total voters

JH@CM

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Aug 12, 2018
Let's hear it. Feel free to post details below.

I'm continuing to be bummed about the shortened warranty (good luck holding sleds) after learning from my dealer yesterday that adding one year of warranty (after the two that came with the 23 snow check) will cost $1150.

ragincajun

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Great Falls Mt
I’m just here for the comments ? but for real though. Between snowchecks showing up in March and recalls left and right and mechanical issues….they need to get their **** together. I just got my boost mid feb and so far I’m happy with it (knock on wood) but if this crap keeps up, I’ll be switching to doo if I can even afford a new sled in the future….my god these things are getting expensive!

JH@CM

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Aug 12, 2018
Chadly, sorry I didn't setup the poll so you could click multiple options for your fleet of sleds.

U
Jul 20, 2016
Montana
Not snowchecking this year. They need to get their overall quality under control and the stop rides rubbed me the wrong way.
I only half listened to the Investor Call but it sounds like they are making a push for a higher standard. First step of that is working backwards and updating stuff that was built under the old standard but falls short of the new one. Basically, a year of taking their lumps so they can be clean moving forward. It could all be spin for Wall St but it seems to jive with the recalls, especially the fuel tanks from 2016

G
Dec 20, 2007
Three Forks, MT
Let's hear it. Feel free to post details below.

I'm continuing to be bummed about the shortened warranty (good luck holding sleds) after learning from my dealer yesterday that adding one year of warranty (after the two that came with the 23 snow check) will cost $1150.

Price check that warranty at surrounding dealers. Pricing for those is kind of set by the dealer. Some dealers may choose to mark those up or down as they see fit.

MTsled3

Lifetime Membership
Jan 8, 2012
Belgrade, Montana
I only half listened to the Investor Call but it sounds like they are making a push for a higher standard. First step of that is working backwards and updating stuff that was built under the old standard but falls short of the new one. Basically, a year of taking their lumps so they can be clean moving forward. It could all be spin for Wall St but it seems to jive with the recalls, especially the fuel tanks from 2016
This is good to hear, they've been better in the last couple years but still plenty of room for improvement

goridedoo

Premium Member
Feb 8, 2010
I probably won't... price being a big factor. Polaris has all these options at snowcheck, but not much for "budget" options.

Was thinking about either replacing my 2023 Boost or getting a spare/second sled- a 146 850.

2023 Pro RMK Slash Boost 155 2.75 estart w/painted tunnel and rails MSRP $21446

2024 Summit X Turbo 154 2.5 shot w/painted tunnel and rails MSRP $19549 (standard gauge, $1200 for the 10.25"... Polaris does not offer standard gauge w/boost)

2023 RMK Khaos Slash 850 146 2.6 estart w/painted tunnel and rails MSRP $17375

2024 Summit Adrenaline Edge 850 146 2.5 shot w/painted tunnel and rails MSRP $15349

I realize these aren't really apple to apple comparisons... but they are the cheapest offerings in the configurations I would want. 2k buys alot of gas.

C
Feb 23, 2017
I’ll be snow checking my first ever sled this week. Have been planning all along on a 9R khaos 155 slash. As the date gets closer, I’m leaning towards another 850.

Currently on my 2nd axys pro 155, definitely going to try a khaos slash this time. 9R sounds fun, but the clutch is what has me concerned.

As for delivery date, I won’t sell my ‘22 until the new one arrives. Would be nice if that’s early season, but not a huge deal if it doesn’t come till next March.

Premium Features