• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Please help... trying to get newbie sledder back on the snow.

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
M

MNIQR

Feb 28, 2006
Mines not rebuildable, but its free plus shipping.....Front track shock is a take off from a 09 800 shift rmk.
I put your old shocks on her, ty MH.

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
Sawyer, Mike at IceAge, Ollie, Crix, Snowman, Matty, MNIQR, IOWNU, FTX, 900 RMK 166,Tammy, SuperDave3, John B, Holz, XC700116, oregon800polaris, Modsled, Oberti

THANK YOU!!

People like you give me faith in the world.

Still looking for some 10-68 weights, a good used side panel (for the exhaust side), a 4" block style riser, some tie-rod boots and heavy duty rear torsion springs

Any used better boards or snow eliminators out there?

I've got the motor together here soon.

Pix of his sled

Toddssled-1.jpg

Nice tie-rod boots eh?
boots-1.jpg

Last edited:
M

MNIQR

Feb 28, 2006
How the hell did the previous owner get this thing into this bad of shape. WOW is all i have to say.
10-68's?? ill keep my eyes open. Dont these 900's run better on 11 series?

W
Feb 27, 2008
wow!!!

wow how much could one sell that sled for!?will a 2006 700 rmk panel fit???i have one that i was reluctant to offer because of some slight damage but it is way better than that one!!!i would gladly donate it to the cause if you want it.let me know.

2005 900 rmk

I have the stock 05 spindles and the left A arms. He can have them for free if it is a matter of getting back on the snow. Just pay shipping. Never mind. I'll pay the shipping.
I also have a team primary and secondary. Weights are 10 70's
me also thinks me has an exhaust side panel that the clip was broken but will work if I remember. Will have to check that out.
Tell you what, it's Christmas time.
call me 425 417 0522. Chuck

what goes around comes around. you helped me once with information and probably don't remember. pay back time.

guidoxpress

Lifetime Membership
Jul 13, 2008
Wasilla, AK from MT
MH,

how is the progress going on your friends rebuild..hope you got what you needed..alot of great folks on here..great to know so many people are willing to donate valuable parts..

what do you still need??

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
Progress is going well..

The engine work is almost done... Gotta get the sled into my shop and start on the weekend long project... hope next weekend... I'll post up the progress when I have more to show.

To all of the people who have such generosity and the spirit of sledders helping sledders.... THANK YOU BIGTIME!!

As for parts... I think all I need is the exhaust side panel...

Chuck... I'll give you a call... Thanks!!

Last edited:
N

Nelson

Nov 30, 2007
Libby, Montana/Elko, Nevada
Eric, I think I have an exhaust side panel laying around from my 05 900 I'll have to look around but I had two sets of grey panels and a good right I thought...let me know! Sorry I didn't get on here sooner I had tons of parts that I could have donated. Its good to see you helping this kid out shows where the sport is going and how everyone can help out.

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
Update: Jan 14, 2009

Well... I have over 50 hours into the sled... broken welds in the chassis and suspension. Bad ECU, Bad Wiring, bent a arms, worn out ball joints etc... still some more to do... Work and Holiday travels cut into the project. (which I thought would only take a couple of days)

Chris at Carls has been great at getting me parts and I also want to give a BIG Thank You to all that contributed parts and money to this.

I have a bit of finishing up to to with the sled in the electrical dept, installing vents and suspension components that have been repaired and then testing this sukka out...

Parts that I'm looking for now if anyone has them.

-- A good used IQ RMK cover ( I want to protect all of this work and parts contributed)

-- Left side electrical switch controller that holds the light switch,PERC etc.

-- Extended brake line.

I'll be delivering it to him in the next week and have a bunch of pix to post up.

Last edited:
Premium Features