• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Please help... trying to get newbie sledder back on the snow.

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
Parts that I'm looking for now if anyone has them.

-- A good used IQ RMK cover ( I want to protect all of this work and parts contributed)

-- Left side electrical switch controller that holds the light switch,PERC etc.

What dreams are made of here! Recognition to MTN HORSE for all his help!

Your an amazing person MTN HORSE, wish there were alot more of ya out there.

Cant' wait to see the finish product as we have all seen the before and man what kinda person would sell that to anybody let alone a first time rider (youngster) should have gave it to him in that condition. Well we've all seen "Earl" and what goes around will come around poor sucker! :)

I've got an slp louvered clutch vent if ya need it? not as good as the 2-cools or something but for free and if it'll keep them 9's clutches cool 4-him. Let me know, its on ebay right now and I'll take it off!

Well keep up the good work and hope it rips soon!

Great work to everyone who donated, this should make some magazine if anyone has connections. some before and afters and story of a hero with help of a good snowmobile community!!!! AMAZING STORY IMO!!!

M

MNIQR

Feb 28, 2006
I think we need some updated progress pictures MH!! And i agree with the above post.

KSH

Steering Wheel Holder
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Mar 22, 2005
Larkspur, CO
Parts that I'm looking for now if anyone has them.

-- A good used IQ RMK cover ( I want to protect all of this work and parts contributed)

-- Left side electrical switch controller that holds the light switch,PERC etc.

Still looking for these?

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
Sorry for the delays guys... I have run into an electrical "gremlin" that turned out to be the ECU... and some other minor issues.

B_diddy, MNIQR and Killswitch... thank you for your generosity...Much appreciated.

The sled is near completion.
I did receive a great cover for his snowmobile from a fellow snowester ...THANK YOU!

I'll be posting up pix soon of the "total sled makeover project"

Still looking for a windshield.

Premium Features