• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Parting out or whole 96 XLT 600 *****SOLD*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
R
Feb 10, 2014
Filer, ID
I have two Polaris XLT's that I will be parting out. One has a bad crank and the other had a broken piston skirt. I broke down the motors with the plan on rebuilding one good sled, but don't have the time to work on them. I even have a new in package base gasket. The two are pretty much complete, but I did buy the second one for parts and it came in several Tupperware totes, so who knows whats all there.

I would like to sell the whole mess if possible. (Both sleds and all the parts I have kicking around for them). If not, parts are available.

One sled, 96 XLT 600 RMK 136 about 2400mile at skirt failure.(Clean Title)
SLP Triple pipe into one canister exhaust
SLP Billet head for 5,000+ ft Alt
Carbs jetted for the pipe
Primary and secondary clutch setup for pipes
hood has some cracks, but pretty solid

Other sled is an unknown year, but I it looks like a 580 136 (had bad Crank)
Aftermarket lightweight tunnel (hence unknown year, no VIN)
Light weight trailing arms
Fox Racing shocks all around
PSI billet heads
It has some big bore carbs, but not sure if they are complete

The second sled came with lots of other parts, so I'm not sure whats all in there. If your looking for something specific just PM me and I will take a look in the boxes. I would hate to take all this stuff down to the recyclers if some one could use the parts. Some of this stuff was high dollar equipment back in the day.

Any Shipping will be at buyers expense, from Filer, ID
Offers on everything or All

Last edited by a moderator:

Hanging in there
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 6, 2009
somewhere in South East Idaho
I will leave it here for you to sell the units as a whole but once you start parting I will have to move to the parts section. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features