• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

09 m8 intakes?

B
Nov 26, 2007
You will like the timbersled alot. Ive Noticed If you do get snow in. The filters are lifted so you can just get out any snow- IF any is in there-. My bdx intake worked great it just ingested snow. Some people will differ. but I had to clean my intake out every single ride. and it got old real quick. So im just gona run a Stock intake OR Timbersled with my D/S hood.

stocksucks!!

Lifetime Membership
Dec 6, 2008
fort st john b.c
www.powderking.com
i have a timbersled intake on my 09 m8 sno pro i have 800 miles on it and have riddin in 3 ft pow and spring like conditions. also forgot i have clutch and exhaust side pannel vents.
spring like conditions no bog
but in the pow when the snow is over the hood and your carving down a mountain in the deep fluffy stuff bog big time all the time..
i thnk that i have too much under hood heat so i am buying the dash vents because we all know heat rises..just my input

B
Dec 26, 2007
Fort Collins, CO
Anyone develop bog or bad snow ingestion? I think I'm goin with a timbersled with bd-x hood screens.

I run the same set up (ts intake with bdx screens) on my 07 with out any problems. But like was said the only time I ever have a bog is when Im in snow over the hood. I to will be adding some vents on my dash to let that rising hot air out.

Premium Features