• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

XP big bores - lets compare

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
D

deaner

Nov 26, 2007
Creston, BC
Well Deaner..... You started this 26 page mess !!! Whatcha gonna dooooo ???:D

To be honest Im kind of 50/50 on buying or building a turbo yammi and keeping my XP as a spare! :D There are some dirt cheap turbos kicking around.

If I do go big bore it will definitely be through Big John. I have honestly never heard a bad thing about him or his stuff. Seems like a really solid guy who knows his stuff AND stands behind it.

Last edited:
D

deaner

Nov 26, 2007
Creston, BC
BIG JOHN........if I did decide to do a big bore could I use the 14:1 engine tech head that I already have? Or would I be better off selling it and just using the one that you have in your kit?

BIG JOHN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Minnesoooota
I will be at Hay Days with 860's on display...no pictures of "MY" porting please...dont want the NON-porters to get any ideas...LOL :beer;-BJ

T
May 25, 2008
Oroville Washington
I will be at Hay Days with 860's on display...no pictures of "MY" porting please...dont want the NON-porters to get any ideas...LOL :beer;-BJ

LOL got some news for ya big boy, when you sell something to a consumer your 'competitors' are going to know exactly what you are doing...

How bout some pics to show why your kits are alot better?? That would get me excited to buy one if I was in the market...

Jake

Transporter

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Alberta
You guys are saying dont get an 880.Is the Bikeman 880 similar to anyone elses BB because it sure seems to rip.Might get rid of the T-Apex for one of these or at least have as a second ride.

byeatts

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
You guys are saying dont get an 880.Is the Bikeman 880 similar to anyone elses BB because it sure seems to rip.Might get rid of the T-Apex for one of these or at least have as a second ride.
My Trigstad 880 rocks.The only problem is forged pistons,not as forgiving when it comes to jetting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features